RDP All Boats Regatta 9/16 - 9/18 Lake Havasu >

RDP All Boats Regatta 9/16 - 9/18 Lake Havasu

Notices

RDP All Boats Regatta 9/16 - 9/18 Lake Havasu

Old 08-31-2022, 06:59 PM
Registered

Received 3,216 Likes on 1,043 Posts
Default RDP All Boats Regatta 9/16 - 9/18 Lake Havasu

This grass roots run is straight from the old school fun run play book! The schedule looks about as perfect as a run in havasu can get! Not too big, not too small, mid September brings warm water and cooler temps. It couldn’t get much better.

Highly recommend jumping in the truck and towing out for this fantastic event! You won’t be disappointed

https://rdpallboatsregatta.regfox.com/2022-rdp-15th-anniversary-regatta

From river Dave -

Friday we are going to do a fun run to either pirates or the outer harbor at the springs. (Leaning towards pirates)
Friday night we will do our mini street show on the side of the hotel like we did at the last one. Putting that together right now, but it will be a nice showing of a variety of different things. Eliminator / DCB are confirmed. I’d expect to see one of the new Lux chase toons there and some other things that people haven’t seen before.

Saturday early morning we will do the helo shoots for the manufacturer’s etc. Same as we did last time.

Saturday mid morning we will do the helo shoots for all the participants before people make their way to the poker run stops.

Saturday I will have two or three poker run stops around the lake.

I am debating on Just having a break for lunch so people can go where they want.. or possibly bringing both pm bandits bbq trailer down to rotary beach for everyone.. (if you haven’t tried that deal yet it’s out of this world good). I’d be open to input on that.

From their from an “official” stand point the card stops would close at 3:00’ish. What I’d expect is most people would head to the new sandbar / secret sand bar / speed alley (depending on what ya want to call it) to hang out for awhile before returning to LBR.

Saturday evening we have the banquet in the backyard it kokomos. Then what most people did after that was go and hang down on their boats at the docks..

Saturday night Jason @ Boom bandits will turn martini bay into club rdp again.

It sounds like a jam packed couple of days but everyone that went to the last one will tell ya, it’s a really laid back fun vibe, and we aren’t on a strict schedule or anything

more info-

https://www.riverdavesplace.com/foru...-16-18.256606/

The following 4 users liked this post by thisistank:
H20 Toie (08-31-2022), OLDRAT (09-01-2022), rickdarling (09-14-2022), the deep (09-15-2022)
Old 09-01-2022, 09:36 PM
Registered

Old 09-14-2022, 10:33 PM
Registered

This weekend! Wish we could be there but looks like lots of people are rollin!

best time of year, late sept through end of October!
The following users liked this post:
hoodoo (09-15-2022)