Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
Everyone chime in w/somthing thankful! >

Everyone chime in w/somthing thankful!

Notices

Everyone chime in w/somthing thankful!

Old 11-28-2002, 11:25 AM
Intolerant1

Default Everyone chime in w/somthing thankful!

My family and friends who have stood by me while these doctors try and kill me.

Old 11-28-2002, 11:35 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default OT

OT, as in overtime, thank goodness for it and lots of it, or I would still be in a 18 ft. pontoon with a 40 mariner.
Old 11-28-2002, 11:42 AM
Charter Member #232
Charter Member

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

I am thankfull my plane did not crash yesterday when we took off in the snow!!!!! We used up every last foot of the runway and I mean every last foot of it!!! my 6 hour flight took 8 hours then the flight was so ruff that they could not get the damn doors open to get out the luggage!!! Anyhow I am out in Cali and it is the first Turkey day that I can be wearing shorts and not freeze

Jon
Old 11-28-2002, 11:53 AM
Registered

I am thankful for my family ...who without I would be completely lost
Old 11-28-2002, 12:19 PM
Charter Member #1171
Charter Member

Received 21 Likes on 16 Posts

My wife, my family, and my friends. And on a more selfish note, OSO, very tiny ( or non existent ) bikini's, and to GM for the 502 Big Block !!!!!!
Old 11-28-2002, 01:04 PM
Registered

Family, Friends and for all the time I got to spend and for my last words not being something in anger or rage to Donnie.
Old 11-28-2002, 01:06 PM
Registered

Im very thankful for the rubber boots that kept my feet dry while I was being flooded by my water heater that decided to burst while I was sleeping last night. Last Thanksgiving, it was the upstair toilet that let go and wiped out the ceiling. This year its just carpet , some furniture and the water heater. I think Im going to avoid Thanksgiving next year. But seriously, Im very thankful for my family, including OSO and those I work and play with.
Old 11-28-2002, 01:17 PM
Steve_H

my 2 beautifull daughters that keep me anchored.

Old 11-28-2002, 01:40 PM
DEVIL MAN

I have so much to be thankful for.....as most of you know, my kidneys failed me this year and by some miracle, my wife was a match and she donated to me one incredible healthy kidney!!!

I still can't believe it! I feel like a new person and have a lot to look forward to in life. I was going to buy her a Honda Civic for her next car, but now I am going to buy her a Civic XL!!!!!!!!
Of course it will now have to be a couple of years old!!!!! Hey, you guys know how much those rebuilds are on the 1000SC's and the #6s!!!!!

Seriously, I am so lucky to have She Devil....hell, I knew that and said that before the kidney issue....I am just double lucky now!

I wish everyone the best Thanksgiving....without a doubt, it is by far my best ever.

DMan....and the D is for I am very lucky not to be hooked up to a Dyalisis Machine today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 11-28-2002, 03:40 PM
Charter Member
Charter Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

My kids, my wife, family and friends. My best buddy Scott C. that just spent hours with me in 40 degree weather getting my motors started so we could winterize them! And thanks to you all that make my humble life just a little more interesting

Happy Thanksgiving to one and all.

Quick Reply: Everyone chime in w/somthing thankful!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.