2003 SBI National Schedule >

2003 SBI National Schedule

Notices

2003 SBI National Schedule

Old 12-03-2002, 10:52 AM
Enjoy the show
VIP Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Shawn, what is your email address???? You can sign up at www.njoffshore.com. Just join the email list.

Ron
Old 12-04-2002, 01:02 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Hey Guys, glad to see people are interested in our upcoming race year,as Smitty said we will have a meeting very soon,before the Holidays,just to see what we're getting ourselves into.Randy,Bruce"Friendly Cab",I don't care who sponsers the races as long as we can race,talk to Eddie,he brought up some really good,valid points today and what may make The Jersey Boyz Crews successful,exciting and bigger than this past year,but EVERYTHING depends on MORE Divisional Boats to race,Race Crews,Patrol Boat crews and everyone and anyone involved directly or indirectly to lend a hand to get this thing started.We are going to need people with contacts to spread the word to get more boats and Families involved!There is nothing like coming in from a race and your kids tell you how COOL you looked out in the ocean today.Notice I said OCEAN,not LAKE, Ocean,like Pt.Pleasant,NJ. Isn't that why they call them offshore race boats Bruce,Randy,Smitty??????????????????????????
Old 12-04-2002, 01:05 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Above all we want the races to be SAFE and have FUN,lots of FUN!
Old 12-04-2002, 01:14 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Come on guys and Ladies,lets here from everyone who would like to race with The Jersey Boyz Offshore Racing Crews,OPA and NJOffshore on the Northeast side of the good old USA,Everyone is welcome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 12-04-2002, 01:45 PM
Registered

so is this an SBI or APBA thing??? or neither!?
Old 12-04-2002, 02:01 PM
Registered

Audacity,

Not yet decided...this meeting will help make that decision...

Marty
Old 12-04-2002, 02:02 PM
Registered

Joey

I think somehow this thread went a little off course. It started out as SBI 2003 schedule and ended where it is now.
Just to bring you up to date. The Jersey Boyz are currently seeking all interested parties that would like to race next season. We are not necessarily running under either sanctioning body for our local juristictional events. However, we are open to all suggestions that anybody might have that would make all the classes fair and competitive and most importantly, to have fun. I believe that is why we race anyway. its certainly not for the winnings.

With that said, stay tuned for further posts regarding this subject.
there will be a meeting of the minds within the next couple of weeks and EVERYONE is invited.

The idea also came up to exchange info with other racing clubs to join their venues ie: Great Lakes, Midlantic Racing assoc. and have them come to Jersey so we add more races within a reasonable driving distance and have a larger show of boats.

Yada Yada Yada....Watch the board as Smitty or Ron P will post all the particulars regarding the "kick off meeting"

take care

Bruce
Old 12-04-2002, 02:06 PM
Registered

Bruce....maybe start a new thread regarding the P-class meeting???
Old 12-04-2002, 02:10 PM
Registered

i agree, i think something may have already been started. i'll have to look.
Old 12-04-2002, 06:06 PM
Registered

always open to new ideas about this sport!

just a few key questions i would like to bring up; 1. is this a P class only deal? 2. if F2 (myself) boats are in what rules would they fall under? i know the bad boy F2 boat would not be legal in F2 in the APBA and not competitive in SBI. as it stands we're not legal for SBI...boat was built to race under APBA rules....

Either way....with the new rules in F2 it will hard to please.

i tried to keep my opinions out and stick with the facts.

Quick Reply: 2003 SBI National Schedule

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.