Like Tree0Likes

Good Morning Tunstinky or should I say "Mike?"

Reply
Old 12-03-2002, 11:20 PM
  #31
Registered
 
PhantomChaos's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2000
Location: Bell Canyon, CA
My Boats: Formula FASTech 382 Sunseeker Apache 45
Posts: 12,756
Default

Jeffrey............you poodle! I just noticed you didn't even spell Tuna correctly in the thread title!

DAP
PhantomChaos is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2002, 11:21 PM
  #32
Registered
 
Join Date: Jul 2001
Location: oshawa ontario
My Boats: 31 Scarab Thunder
Posts: 4,699
Default

It should be easy to find the "real" Stinky......just look for the guy that goes around yelling all the time..........go up to him and say "ARE YOU STINKY???"
pullmytrigger is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2002, 11:23 PM
  #33
Charter Member #232
Charter Member
 
Audiofn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2000
Location: Carlisle, MA USA
My Boats: 1979 Formula 302, 99 Formula 353, 81 Donzi 18 2+3 with 454
Posts: 18,379
Default

Hey OSO and Jeffrey. Send me the IP addresses and I can probably get you all the info you want to know When I was chasing Newspeed we found out his name, phone number, address, I pm'd him his neighbors info and who owned the house before him, also gave him directions to get gas and pizza The one that really freeked him out was when I gave him his phone number that was "unlisted"

Jon
__________________
Put your best foot forward!
Audiofn is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2002, 12:08 AM
  #34
FOUNDER and BG1
Charter Member
Thread Starter
 
Jeffrey's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2001
Location: Newport Beach, CA
My Boats: Twin Step 42 Tiger
Posts: 347
Default

Quote:
Originally posted by buck183
The following is a quote from the Scarab thread that tuna posted.

SCARABS HAVE SEEN BETTER DAYS, I THINK THAT WELLCRAFT SHOULD STICK TO FISHING BOATS BECAUSE LORD KNOWS THEY
HARDLY HANDLE THE OCEAN

Why would someone that own's a Scarab post this?

Or are we still not sure that it's someone that own's a Scarab but a brother instead?

Buck
#183
Buck - We are 99% sure that the source is one of Mike's two brothers. Mike owns the Scarab. Perhaps TUNA "FACE" is a jealous brother ... you know ... always in the shadow of his older brother, can't buy his own boat, etc. Perhaps there is a good reason for the bitterness he has displayed!
Jeffrey is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2002, 12:10 AM
  #35
FOUNDER and BG1
Charter Member
Thread Starter
 
Jeffrey's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2001
Location: Newport Beach, CA
My Boats: Twin Step 42 Tiger
Posts: 347
Default

Quote:
Originally posted by Audiofn
Hey OSO and Jeffrey. Send me the IP addresses and I can probably get you all the info you want to know When I was chasing Newspeed we found out his name, phone number, address, I pm'd him his neighbors info and who owned the house before him, also gave him directions to get gas and pizza The one that really freeked him out was when I gave him his phone number that was "unlisted"

Jon
Already confirmed Jonathan. Thanks for the offer though. We have traced it directly to one of their business computers. I spoke with Mike earlier today and he has never even been on OSO. He did check all of the computers in his office and did find evidence that one of them has been used to log onto OSO frequently. His next step is to determine which brother is the culprit (one of two).
Jeffrey is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2002, 12:14 AM
  #36
The Senior Charter Member #1070
Charter Member
 
Tbonepmp's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2001
Location: STL / LOTO
Posts: 2,083
Talking

Quote:
Originally posted by PhantomChaos
Jeffrey............you poodle! I just noticed you didn't even spell Tuna correctly in the thread title!

DAP
__________________
(What you see, is what you get!)
"Live every day to it's fullest for you give a day of your life to it."
Tbonepmp is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2002, 09:49 AM
  #37
Uncle Toys
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally posted by twinn29
It should be easy to find the "real" Stinky......just look for the guy that goes around yelling all the time..........go up to him and say "ARE YOU STINKY???"
LMAO
 
Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2002, 12:43 PM
  #38
Registered
 
PhantomChaos's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2000
Location: Bell Canyon, CA
My Boats: Formula FASTech 382 Sunseeker Apache 45
Posts: 12,756
Default

Quote:
Originally posted by Jeffrey
Already confirmed Jonathan. Thanks for the offer though. We have traced it directly to one of their business computers. I spoke with Mike earlier today and he has never even been on OSO. He did check all of the computers in his office and did find evidence that one of them has been used to log onto OSO frequently. His next step is to determine which brother is the culprit (one of two).
I think it would be the one NOT in that photo I posted. "TUNA" said he was going to a wedding that day we went boating (I think that's what he said)........
PhantomChaos is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2002, 07:01 PM
  #39
Registered
 
PhantomChaos's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2000
Location: Bell Canyon, CA
My Boats: Formula FASTech 382 Sunseeker Apache 45
Posts: 12,756
Default

Quote:
Originally posted by Jeffrey
Already confirmed Jonathan. Thanks for the offer though. We have traced it directly to one of their business computers. I spoke with Mike earlier today and he has never even been on OSO. He did check all of the computers in his office and did find evidence that one of them has been used to log onto OSO frequently. His next step is to determine which brother is the culprit (one of two).


Jeffrey..........what is the status? There hasn't been any tuna around here lately.
PhantomChaos is offline  
Reply With Quote
Reply

Related Topics
Thread
Thread Starter
Forum
Replies
Last Post
Bobthebuilder
Ft Myers Offshore
3
03-06-2008 12:48 PM
slboatdrinks
Active Thunder
12
07-03-2007 12:54 PM
mama tryed
General Boating Discussion
10
04-10-2004 07:09 PM
mikesufka
General Boating Discussion
8
12-26-2002 12:23 PM
Mike J
General Boating Discussion
7
04-29-2002 06:54 PM



Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:03 PM.


Copyright 2011 OffShoreOnly. All rights reserved.