Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
Jersey Boyz race meeting set >

Jersey Boyz race meeting set

Notices

Jersey Boyz race meeting set

Old 12-18-2002, 11:27 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

i think thats what there trying to do get rid of the b.s. and race and have fun. apba wants alot of money to sanction a race and also s.b.i. . if you're talking about kurt call him he'll talk with you or show up saturday. positive is better than negative.
Old 12-18-2002, 12:03 PM
Registered

Default Re: VinMan

Originally posted by BODYSHOT1
yup...tough being the Chief!!

Yeah! HO HO F***in HO!!! Ihate Xmas!!
Old 12-18-2002, 12:29 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

BillW,the current leadership will stay the way it is with one small addition,OPA has added three new board members "to help" with the races,rules,ect. The current leadership has been doing everything up until this point with limited or no help,I just assumed it was MAGIC how our races,race boats,patrol boats,medical personal,Coast Guard,NJ State Marine Police,ect.,ect. appeared on race day.This is why we ,"The Jersey Boyz",are having our first meeting in conjunction with OPA's meeting and I feel you should be there to voice your concerns as all are welcome.No politics,no eago's,no bull****....leave it at the door.....anyone has a problem with someone,this meeting is NOT the place for it...or you can take it out to the parking lot,we"The Jersey Boyz" and OPA are looking to have a fun,safe and thrilling season for ourselves and Families.Please Come Join Us.
Old 12-18-2002, 01:11 PM
Registered

I agree with Mr. Stuggots

We need positive input to make this work. Be part of the solution not part of the problem. We are very familiar with all the cotroversy surrounding the rules of both bodies thus the objective of this meeting. WE NEED POSITIVE feedback from all of you so that everyone is happy and we dont have two sets of rules. We will enforce the rules to the best of our ability and there will be NO politics once the rules are set. When they are set, everyone will know them and abide by them. If there are problems , we will address them as they come up.
Lets just get together on this and enjoy the sport. Remember, we are not racing to make millions. We are racing to have fun.

My opinion, this is a hobby, not a buisness. LETS HAVE FUN!!!!
Old 12-18-2002, 01:17 PM
Registered

Well Said.....
Old 12-18-2002, 01:18 PM
Registered

thanks
Old 12-18-2002, 01:35 PM
Smittymarine

Bruce, you the man. I have been in touch with the APBA, And SBI on a daily basis. The rules are basically same between the two Sanc. bodies. We are not looking to reinvent the wheel here.Just looking to give everyone a fair place to race, and a fair chance to win. The numbers in the northeast are growing,from the hardwork and positive attitude of the Jersey Boyz. We will enforce the rules as they are set. But we are racing also to have agreat time. We have a great schedule set for the coming season and more sites in the works. So come to the meeting and bring a positive attitude, or sit home and complain all you want, but that is not what is going to improve our sport.

Old 12-18-2002, 01:57 PM
Registered

Check out the new Avitar...its me and mini me
Old 12-18-2002, 02:00 PM
Enjoy the show
VIP Member

Mini me..... lol...Bruce you crack yourself up don't you?
Old 12-18-2002, 02:08 PM
Registered

I really do, sometimes

Quick Reply: Jersey Boyz race meeting set

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.