Notices

Jersey Boyz

Old 12-08-2002, 11:56 AM
xtremeracingf1

Default Jersey Boyz

Hi Guys,
Has anyone spoke to John and SBI and see if he wanted to get involved in possible having a conference call set up the day of the meeting.It might be good for him to here some of our opinions and concerns????
Just a thought...
Augie you and Ed are doing a great job keep up the good work.Let me know if you need anything on this end...

Frank

Old 12-08-2002, 12:08 PM
Enjoy the show
VIP Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hi Frank, Smitty and Kurt talk with John a few times a week. He is giving us free reign to do as we like, APBA has offered to do the same.

It appears all descisions can be made locally. If you have any thoughts you would like presented at the meeting, please write them down and send them to me or Smitty.

Or get on a plane and come join us for the day!

Ron
Old 12-08-2002, 02:27 PM
xtremeracingf1

Thanks for the information,i'm happy to see that you've been in contact with them both (APBA&SBI)
I've been in contact with Augie and we've talked about a few idea,he can contact me if he needs me.I'm working on some teams from the south and will let you know how that is going.

Frank

Old 12-08-2002, 03:08 PM
Smittymarine

Hi Frank, we Speek to John on a regular basis. He is of the same opinion, that we need to do whatever we can to increase the numbers of boats. As far as rules we are not looking to reinvent the wheel. The basic complaint was how to regulate the speeds in the classes. I think we have a plan just want everyone else to be on the same page, and agree with what we want to do. Hope all is going well down there and if there is anything you guys need call Auggie or myself any time. Your fellow speed freak Smitty.

Old 12-08-2002, 05:37 PM
xtremeracingf1

Thanks Smitty will do...
I'll keep working on this end and keep intouch.I'll try and rally the troups here and this way we will all be on the same page.

Frank

Old 12-08-2002, 05:44 PM
PJA

Frank We Posted Something About The Florida Boyz In Racer Round Up . We Are Trying To Get Everyone Together Down Here So The Jersy Boyz Will KNow Where We Are At Down Here. Any Help You Can Be Is Great. Thanks Pete