Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   30 Years (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/38589-30-years.html)

NASTY HABIT 06-03-2003 09:25 PM

Originally posted by mopower
They know where to find you and you probably don't have(or won't use a gun).

no comment;)

yep they always have few masked dudes and one lady .....i noticed one officer kept eyeing the strap-ons...hmmmm

they didn't like it when the cameras and news dude showed up either...i love when that happens...:D :D

Allan4 06-03-2003 09:40 PM

Keep on truckin.....

Maybe they wear masks because they are customers.......:D :D :D

mcollinstn 06-03-2003 10:30 PM

Dang.
I PM'ed Schmoop a while back and when I didn't hear back, I figured you guys were embroiled in the hot battle again.

Let us know if you can think of something we can do to help...

M

florida gator 06-04-2003 08:02 AM

Originally posted by mopower
Trouble is , you're an easier mark than drug dealers or illegal aliens. They know where to find you and you probably don't have(or won't use a gun).
Keep you spirits up:D

Yeah, after 2 cops (1 a friend of mine) being shot around here in the last week, I bet there thinking twice about who they want to go after right now.

NASTY HABIT 07-22-2003 09:09 AM

Originally posted by NASTY HABIT
hmmm what's left ? a couple of obscenity charges and the racketeering and the conspiracy to commit racketeering , of course the last 2 are the big ones....30 years and 25 yr charges...
So much for that Idea....I suppose they didn't like having only a few charges left....so they just filed 23 more...some of which have already been ruled on , dismissed and found to be unconstitutional....will we continue to fight....will we roll over ???????

X-Rated30 07-22-2003 09:44 AM

Originally posted by NASTY HABIT
...will we roll over ???????
HELL NO! Don't make me come down there...:D

kitten 07-22-2003 02:20 PM

Pokey? :mad:

Shane 07-22-2003 03:07 PM

Keep up the fight! Never surrender!

NASTY HABIT 10-02-2003 05:33 PM

Like the energizer bunny......STILL GOING !

Todays events included the 3rd ammendment of information ie: new bogus charges...10 or so .maybe soemthing will stick to the wall .in the last month I have heard several of the states wittnesses lie and dodge issues and questions . It is amazing......all this for what ???????????

The prosecution didn't seem to be all that thrilled w/ the camera crew from 60 MINUTES filming in the courtroom...but oh well...can't stop them now.

GO4BROKE 10-02-2003 05:47 PM

Hang tough and good luck! Seems like they're struggling to make a case, you should win in the long run. Too bad lawyers are sucking up all of your $$$.