Notices

30 Years

Old 10-09-2003, 06:10 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Let's recap the charges....

Aug 2002 - ordinance violation = night in jail.

We rearrange the store to try and comply but are never given any info on what must change.

We didn't close up shop and are told that we thumbed our noses at them so , they file 12 morre charges.

We beat those down to 3 and they filed 23 more , we still didn't close so now we are up to 43 as of last thurs. these 43 charges add up to over 200 years . A littel stiff for a code violation.

This is what you get when the prosecution and law enforcement share the same office. No checks and balances .

Th elatest being that we owe the state 1/4 Mill. in sales tax that they say we didn't pay over the last 2.5 years. We met with the state months ago and made sure everything was proper with them and it was . Seems to me someone has some paperwork that is a bit misleading . Either that or my lovely wife has one hell of a gambling addiction I never knew about.

Gee , I cannot imagine why they want to come to an agreement......these antics make it impossible to sit down and discuss much of anything EXCEPT A FIGHT.

Last edited by NASTY HABIT; 10-09-2003 at 06:13 AM.
Old 10-09-2003, 07:19 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally posted by NASTY HABIT
Either that or my lovely wife has one hell of a gambling addiction I never knew about.

Actually, she and I are having an affair, and she is my "sugar mama". The funds (all $250,000) have gone into maintenance on my boat. Another quarter mil, and I should be able to sell it without taking too much of a loss.
Old 10-09-2003, 07:34 AM
Registered

I was wondering why our jet has needed alot of extra maintenance lately....and she keeps saying in her sleep ....SUCK THE HEAD , EAT THE TAIL.....it's all making sense now....DAMMIT !
Old 10-09-2003, 07:36 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 133 Likes on 82 Posts

Mark

What do the 60 minutes people have to say about all this? Are they getting the whole story from your side?

KS30 - be a good boy and post your adulterous pictures of Rox in the uncensored section. We can't wait.
Old 10-09-2003, 07:48 AM
Registered

We are part of a bigger story w/ 60 minutes at this point. It could turn into an exclusive as things progress . They have recieved the whole story only from us as the Prosecution would not return any calls from them nor would anyone else from the state or local law enforcement.

By the way Mr. Mc we had to close the boutique last week as we lost our lease and opted not to pick up another one.....to much money and not enough time. If I could only figure out where all that money is burried
Old 10-09-2003, 08:06 AM
Registered

Mark and Rox,

This really SUCKS! Keep up the fight when you know you are right! We are all behind you guys! This kind of **** needs to STOP and stop NOW! What's right is right and it seems that hanging in there is working. I know it seems cliche, but let me know if you think I can be of any help.

Best wishes to you and Rox,

Shane
Old 10-09-2003, 08:55 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally posted by mcollinstn
KS30 - be a good boy and post your adulterous pictures of Rox in the uncensored section. We can't wait.
Sorry, but you don't honestly think I would stop hittin' that long enough to f#ck around with a camera, do you?
Old 10-09-2003, 08:58 AM
Gold Member

Mark, the store is gone eh? damn... with all that freakin money you made on the video store you whould have been able to pre-pay the lease for like 5 years
Old 10-09-2003, 03:01 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 133 Likes on 82 Posts

Dang,
I know the store was fun for Rox. But with all the other stuff going on I can see as to how there wasn't enough time to enjoy messing with it. Be sure to keep those door handles...

If she wants to keep her contacts with some suppliers and occasionally sell mail order thru the vidstore, then I can probably sell some stuff of hers to the moms up here. I had enough stuff for a pretty good order on those odd underwear, but I didn't wanna bother yall with it with the crap going on.

If she's interested in selling in quantities for dropshipping (so she wouldn't have to mess with handling it) let her know and she can get with me whenever it is convenient for her. Tell her that she can mark stuff up to whatever she wants to make it worth her time. Maybe that might be something she wants to do.

If not, let me know how I can help yall if you can think of something.

m
Old 10-09-2003, 04:32 PM
Registered

Originally posted by KaamaScarab30
Sorry, but you don't honestly think I would stop hittin' that long enough to f#ck around with a camera, do you?

I'm a multitasker....click -uuuuh - click bang-click-splat.

I'm also a 2 stroke ...

yep DoublEdge is gone....

she i skeeping all contacts and will be doign online sales...as I told her when she was a little upset about it ...F-it NEXT !

Quick Reply: 30 Years

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.