Notices

Enough is enough!

Old 12-10-2002, 09:43 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Enough is enough!

Gee, SROBAK, You dont seem to like women?!And you dont mind bashing tres in the process. JM94 is a very hard working indivdual, and has done much for everyone here and the shop. Who gives you the right to publicly declare someones educational background. As far as JM dealing with customers, she deals with them everyday , she has worked at Major Hotel for 14 years. And for your scumbag statements you post about running loose, You demonstate a statement of sorts that I find very offensive. I think that crosses the line. In fact, I take it very personsal. You attack her, you attack me, ohhhh handle customers a tad better??? ANd your avitar has me in it!!!! Go figure???????? I dont like arguing with idiots.

Last edited by Tres; 12-10-2002 at 10:20 AM.
Old 12-10-2002, 11:30 AM
Registered

Not sure what all was said but I can tell you this based on my own experience! Tres has gone above and beyond to provide me great customer service on my Cigarettes. I have gotten to know Tres and several of his employees over the past three years and these guys/ladies have done everything from giving me advice, finding and shipping parts overnight, walking me through installation on the phone, driving me to the airport and following up after work is done to make sure I'm happy. Tres’s racing partner Todd spent the day with me when I first got my Playboy and showed me around Ft. Lauderdale and Miami at Tres request. So based on my experience I would highly recommend Martin Offshore for their knowledge (I don’t think anyone would debate that) and outstanding customer service!

I don’t understand why anyone would feel the need to bash a woman on OSO. I personally would like to see more women on the board!

Welcome JM94!
Old 12-10-2002, 12:51 PM
Charter Member
Charter Member

Sure looks more like JM94 posted that under Tres account..anyone else notice that?

Personally, I think Tres, JM94 either one is better off not posting. You're not shedding a good light. Something happened, you recoverd, lurking is the best policy. Things will die down if you don't push any issues.
Old 12-10-2002, 01:21 PM
Registered

Originally posted by Troutly
Especially when most (like me) have no clue what is going on

Troutly........if we removed the posts where you have no clue as to what's going on, they would have to remove most of the posts on OSO.
Old 12-10-2002, 01:31 PM
Registered

Originally posted by 32fever
Sure looks more like JM94 posted that under Tres account..anyone else notice that?
Yup.......I never remember hearing Tres speaking in the first person before........i.e. "...and you don't mind bashing tres in the process......"
Old 12-10-2002, 01:52 PM
Registered

Originally posted by Risk Taker
Yup.......I never remember hearing Tres speaking in the first person before........i.e. "...and you don't mind bashing tres in the process......"
actually that statement is in the third person. ie george costanza from seinfeld says, "george likes his chicken spicy."

first person would be ...i.e. ..and you don't mind bashing ME in the process....

Last edited by Dredgeking; 12-10-2002 at 02:17 PM.
Old 12-10-2002, 01:53 PM
Registered

Default Sorry

Originally posted by Risk Taker
That was me that post this morning not JM Shes been gettin enough greif.
Old 12-10-2002, 01:55 PM
Member #2 ....Jeeezz
Charter Member

Old 12-10-2002, 01:57 PM
Registered

Originally posted by srobak
....and it can only continue to bring potential negative impressions to Tres' good name, regardless that he is being mis-represented.......
Exactly........

I'm not real sure how this all got started, or what it entails, but I know Tres to be a standup guy, and would not post, in public, what is written above.....

I hope, for his/business sake, he changes his password.........
Old 12-10-2002, 05:39 PM
Charter Member
Charter Member

Huh, he must watch too much Becker....he must want to be like Bob.