Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
Extreme Boats Mag is proud to announce >

Extreme Boats Mag is proud to announce

Notices

Extreme Boats Mag is proud to announce

Old 12-13-2002, 01:14 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Ron, I think it is much more interesting to see owners modified boats than to see exclusively "cookie cutter" stories about exclusively "left coat" boats.... or any coast for that matter. It is as if boating does not exist anywhere except the east/west or Havasu or LOTO... believe me it does! And in the extreme too...
The midwest lives ( I'll even include Texas in that!).
Old 12-13-2002, 01:20 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Ron,

Congrats on your new position, I'm sure its going to be rough having to look at all those bikini clad women hanging out by all those extreme Offshores.

I know its early but I would like to extend an invitation to Extreme Boats Magazine to cover our Poker Run in Northern California. If you are interested please send me a PM and we can discuss further.
Old 12-13-2002, 01:49 PM
Registered

Default Congrats,

Hi Ron, Congrats. That sounds like a great job. I guess the owners of the Mag. Realized that most of the High Perf. Boaters are on this site, and getting them involved is the best way to get the Mag. To grow. How about these Titles, “An afternoon on board Sorcerer” or “A Tom Cat Sunday” of course you have already done “A barbeque with Jet Set” . Getting up close and personal with these specialty boats would make great stories. Just think of the one on one interviews you could conduct. Up close and personal with T2x You can count on him giving you his unbiased opinions. The interview with DaveP and the NJPPC. And lets not forget Smitty’s Marine Gang. I think this job will be the most fun you can legally have. Congrats again.

Philip
Old 12-13-2002, 01:59 PM
Enjoy the show
VIP Member

Thanks guys,

I get to pick which races I want to cover but the magazine will send me to do articles on the boats that they choose.

If you would like me to do an article about your race team, contact me directly at [email protected] or if you would like to see a feature article about your extreme boat, please send an email to [email protected].

I'm interested in learning about new race teams for 2003 as well as those who have stepped up in class or have other significant results to report.

Hey this is fun already. Maybe if T2x can get that old thingamabob running in the next decade, I can do a story with him and Darren. Can something from the 60s be called Extreme by today's standards? I thought T2x was obsolete!
Old 12-13-2002, 02:03 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Congrats guys,

Cannot wait for the first issue!

Chris Reindl
Old 12-13-2002, 02:03 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

I'd like to see and "Evolution of Extreme" segment.

Obviously, all our opinions of the word are different and certainly have changed with the times and technology.

Full of photos, of course.
Old 12-13-2002, 02:26 PM
Registered

Default Another Great Idea from OSO!!!

"Evolution of Extreme"

Thanks for the idea... We will work on it for ya

Mike
Old 12-13-2002, 02:52 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts
Default Interactive - Taken to w whole new level

Mike,

Thanks. That would be fantastic. I'll look very much forward to it!
Old 12-13-2002, 03:51 PM
Registered

Thank you Mike Murphy and the entire staff at Extreme Boats Magazine.

Team AR and myself are very EXCITED being involved with Extreme Boats Magazine. When I say team, I mean TEAM. By no means could we accomplish what we have in store for our readers without such a talented and driven team of individuals.

I accepted this position because we feel we have something fresh, new and exciting to share with the offshore community. We have a blank slate; we have no rules or guidelines. What we have is a green flag to give the reader what they want! NOT what we want to give them. We are working hard and are confident that we will exceed your expectations.

STAY TUNED……………
Old 12-13-2002, 04:07 PM
DonMan

Congrats to Joey and Ron!!!
Good luck to Mike and the rest of the team at EXTREME BOATS!!!
As an avid reader of ALL boat publications, I am excited to finally see something new on the horizon. I just visited your website and it looks great! If you plan on covering the Lake Texoma Poker Run, (You`d be crazy not to ) drop me an email, I`d love to help in any way that I can. If there`s anything you need from Texas, don`t hesitate to ask!
Good Luck Guys!
Donnie

Quick Reply: Extreme Boats Mag is proud to announce

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.