Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
I want to buy my man an Active Thunder for Christmas! >

I want to buy my man an Active Thunder for Christmas!

Notices

I want to buy my man an Active Thunder for Christmas!

Old 12-06-2002, 09:52 AM
MrsWildHorses

Lightbulb I want to buy my man an Active Thunder for Christmas!

Mr. Wild Horses has been a VERY good boy all year and has his heart set on owning a brand new Active Thunder ever since our tour of the factory and the test run with Steve and Pat in March.

Unfortunately, we weren't born rich, and haven't won the lottery (yet!), so making this dream become reality will depend on increasing our income. Here's my opportunity - I work on commission for a company that sells refurbished computers. My target territory is Florida (but not limited to) and I need contacts. My focus is Education and County School Boards, but I am not restricted to such. We sell IBM, Dell, Compaq, Hewlett-Packard, Toshiba, etc. If you know anyone looking for a computer or laptop for personal use, or running a small or large business and is requiring quality IT equipment at a fraction of the cost of buying new, please contact me:

The AT may not happen this year, but it will happen. Set your goals and follow them through.

Only question - how am I going to fit it under the Christmas tree?

Old 12-06-2002, 09:55 AM
ssu

WHAT A WIFE!!!!
HE SHOULD BE HAPPY ABOUT THAT.

Old 12-06-2002, 12:49 PM
Intolerant1

Hey Mrs. Wild, Kathi and I are thinking of moving to Florida. Why dont you guys come with us. Big horse farm / computer busines?

Old 12-06-2002, 02:09 PM
MrsWildHorses

I'm in!

I don't think it'll take much convincing for the Mr. either. Christmas tree dilemma solved - I'm sure we can find a nice palm tree to park the new AT under!

Old 12-06-2002, 02:54 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Man.......Are all the Canadian women like this? The Mr is one lucky dude!!! Hope your Christmas wishes come true. Wardey

By the way: The Fla Lottery is up to 60 mil for Sat. night.
Old 12-12-2002, 08:00 AM
Wild Horses

What a wonderful wife. Don't forget to order that AT with 525's honey!

Old 12-12-2002, 08:50 AM
Registered

Received 72 Likes on 44 Posts

Unless you absolutely have too buy a BRAND NEW Active Thunder, why don't you consider buying one of the several USED A/T's that are available? You didn't mention what length of A/T you wanted, but there are SEVERAL 37' AVH A/T's available and there several 32' A/T's available that are all nice boats for prices that are MUCH lower than what you will spend at factory prices. Flip side to that is that there is nothing like a brand new factory boat---but you're certainly gonna pay for it! Best wishes
Old 12-12-2002, 08:52 AM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Hey Trevor,can you get Mrs.Wild to have a talk with Daphne when next we meet? Pretty please

P.S.got your sleds ready yet?
Old 12-12-2002, 10:06 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Best of luck. I have to show my wife this post.
Old 12-13-2002, 04:58 AM
Registered

Received 72 Likes on 44 Posts

Dang Shane-----you want to sell that thing already? You just got it fixed up and all!

Quick Reply: I want to buy my man an Active Thunder for Christmas!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.