Carson Palmer Wins The Heisman!!!!! >

Carson Palmer Wins The Heisman!!!!!

Notices

Carson Palmer Wins The Heisman!!!!!

Old 12-14-2002, 07:53 PM
Gone Fishin'
Charter Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Carson Palmer Wins The Heisman!!!!!

I would have voted for Larry Johnson myself.

D-man must be loving this.
Old 12-16-2002, 05:05 PM
DEVIL MAN

Waterfoul.....I am not an SC fan....I just think they are a good football team this year with lots of weapons. Their matchup with Iowa in the Orange Bowl should be a great game....probably the best bowl game of the lot. As for the Heisman Trophy....any of those five guys were very deserving.....they all had great seasons. I think Palmer won because he played an awesome game against Notre Dame on the last weekend of the year for the Heisman votes.....like the last memory stuck in the voters minds. Brad Banks was finished three weeks before the votes were due and that really hurt his chances. Now Palmer gets to be the number one pick in the NFL draft and play for the Bengals and he will get killed!!!!!!!! You are only as good as your offensive line!!!!

So Waterfoul......pretty indiferent on this subject. Take care.

DMan.....and the D is for....I thought Ken Dorsey was going to win the award......the guy hasn't lost in years.

Old 12-16-2002, 05:17 PM
Gone Fishin'
Charter Member

Dorsey didn't win because the votes out on this side of the country got split 3 ways. Dorsey, MaGahee, and Johnson. And you're right, beating the Irish REALLY helped Palmer. Even though I KNOW the Irish are overated, as usual.

After watching the Grand Valley State vs. Valdosta State Div. II national championship game this past Saturday, I think I might vote for the ALL DIVISION record holder in recieving yards and career touchdowns. Circuis Kircuis!!!!! This guy is amazing (but dang if I can remember his first name!!!), and will come out of nowhere in the pros next season. Mark my words on that.

And your right about the Hawkeye vs. Trojenz game. Gonna be a great one.

Mike
Old 12-16-2002, 05:52 PM
Registered

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Waterfoul
[B]Dorsey didn't win because the votes out on this side of the country got split 3 ways. Dorsey, MaGahee, and Johnson.

AGREED

After watching the Grand Valley State vs. Valdosta State Div. II national championship game this past Saturday, I think I might vote for the ALL DIVISION record holder in recieving yards and career touchdowns. Circuis Kircuis!!!!! This guy is amazing (but dang if I can remember his first name!!!), and will come out of nowhere in the pros next season.

AGREED
Old 12-16-2002, 06:24 PM
Registered

and uh look for Leftwich to be a Bengal... The redskins are set on Carson.
Old 12-16-2002, 06:27 PM
Registered

Too Old,
Leftwich is a very good passer in the pocket, but I think he may have to drop some lbs. to be successful in the NFL. From what I hear about Banks and Dorsey, they will late late round picks. They just don't project as good NFL prospects. Either way, GO HAWKS!!!