Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
Who was driving the Silver Excursion through Brawley yesterday >

Who was driving the Silver Excursion through Brawley yesterday

Notices

Who was driving the Silver Excursion through Brawley yesterday

Old 12-16-2002, 03:04 PM
DYTMAGIC

Default Who was driving the Silver Excursion through Brawley yesterday

As I was coming home from Glamis this weekend, I saw a nice silver Excursion with a big offshore only sticker on the back. Any other boaters into Glamis?

Old 12-16-2002, 03:09 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I'm pretty sure it wasn't me.
Old 12-16-2002, 03:13 PM
The Senior Charter Member #1070
Charter Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Arrow

I KNOW IT WASN'T ME...
Old 12-16-2002, 03:44 PM
liquid lounge

Thumbs up

Glamis might just be better than boating...Midwest guy here that got to go twice this year...Am I luckey or what?!!!!!

Old 12-16-2002, 03:53 PM
DYTMAGIC

Thumbs up

Liquid Lounge,

Dam, that's one hell of a trip from the midwest. I just recently got into the duning sport. I thought boating was expensive until I got into this hobby. I've probably spent 300K plus since Feb. of this year. Had to buy a nice moho for the wife, quads for the kids and a long travel buggy for myself. No complaints though, I am having a blast. It's just like Havasu without the water.

So whens your next trip out?

Old 12-16-2002, 03:58 PM
Registered

Default Re: Who was driving the Silver Excursion through Brawley yesterday

Originally posted by DYTMAGIC
As I was coming home from Glamis this weekend, I saw a nice silver Excursion with a big offshore only sticker on the back. Any other boaters into Glamis?

You know............I think that was Rick32. It fits his Excursion....lifted, silver and the sticker, plus he's just started going to Glamis.
Old 12-16-2002, 03:58 PM
Member #2 ....Jeeezz
Charter Member

That was probably the famous Rick32.
Old 12-16-2002, 04:15 PM
liquid lounge

DYT- Probably will return in March...actually the trip is very easy:Fly to San Diego, climb aboard a 35' motorhome, stop at Sam's club for a little food and alot of beer...and it's off to Glamis! This last time I went, I really enjoyed it because my riding skills improved somewhat from the first time....I used to get up on one of those high sharp ridges [razorback] and freeze!! I've since learned that speed is your friend in the sand...We just had such a great time, we only drank about 1/4 of what we do when we boat! . One thing for sure: words cannot descibe Glamis, you have to see it, it is magnanomous!

Old 12-16-2002, 05:53 PM
rick32

Yup.... that be me !

Glamis was great this weekend ! Nort , get you bike purchased !! I am going out again for New Years............

The weather was 75 Degrees and sunny both days... At night
we told Band Camp Strories, hit teh beer bong & sang Bon Jovi Songs ( with Conviction ! ) ... It was great......!!! Cant wait to get out there again ....

Who's going ??? ( www.glamisinfo.com )

Rick32

Old 12-16-2002, 06:13 PM
DYTMAGIC

Rick32,

I was driving a Winnebago moho and towing a red, white and blue buggy named "Patriot". Saw you going thru Brawley and then you flew by me right before Indio. Great weekend although the dunes are pretty chewed up. It needs a good windstorm right about now. Where do you camp? We usually camp with a pretty big crew at pad 2.5 We need to hookup out there.

Quick Reply: Who was driving the Silver Excursion through Brawley yesterday

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.