Like Tree0Likes

OT: Girlfriends or Wives - Shower / Getting ready to go out times?

Old 12-16-2002, 04:53 PM

My Boats: Don't even mention the word boat

The girls I date are in the 21-25 age, if we are going out on the boat, 30 min max, time it takes me to go gas up and come back, I mean come on your just going to get wet and blown dry at 70mph anyway. Out for dinner or all night 1 hr. (less talky, hurry up) I am glad none of my dates go to this site

Will
Old 12-16-2002, 04:57 PM
Registered
Gold Member

Quote:
Originally posted by boatlesscowgirl
Gentleman, gentleman........we do it all for you!
You all can't tell me that a lady on your arm that looks good because she took the time to do it does not make you proud. Come on, give us ladies a break!
Very well said... It almost like "you get what you pay for".

My wife is 30 min. on a good day and 1.5 hours for a black-tie event. On average 1 hour flat from outta bed to out the door.
Old 12-16-2002, 05:05 PM
Registered

My Boats: Zodiac RIB

Wrong.... Women do not do it for us, they do it for other women. They buy clothes for other women, do hair for other women, shoes, makeup, you name it it is done so other women will notice. We really do not care, it is what is underneath that matters. I can wake up, shower, shave, dress and even feed the dog and I am out in 15-20 min. We of course like women to look presentable but we really do not care about the shoes, the hair, the clothes...we just want to get there We hardly notice if you wear the same thing twice My wife is rather quick and does not need to get out the trawl She wears little makeup and always looks great. That is what attracted me to her. When I first met her (on a boat) it was all up to one thing....If she would get her hair wet she was a keeper. If she was afraid her makeup would run if wet that was a problem and if she wrapped a shirt around her waist to hide her butt that was a problem. Well she did none of this so I married her. Now I wish I had done more checking as she is an ex con with a murder rap. and now I can't sleep at night Just kidding
Old 12-16-2002, 05:06 PM
Gold Member

My Boats: Boatless... Damn...

I can be out the door from a dead sleep in 20 minutes.

Im not married, so cant tell how long it REALLY takes. I just pick her up and she is ready!.. The few times I have been around it is generally 1 hour.
Old 12-16-2002, 05:07 PM
MIdnightRider

Default The Offshore Boat Battle!

One of the biggest decisions during the summer when out boating is " WHERE ARE WE GOING TO GET READY?". Every weekend we run the circuit all day, every day, but each night before hitting dinner and the bars we must find ourselves by a nice clean bathroom and shower. The girls have to get prepped! So no matter what, we have to go by the marina, or hit the municipal bathrooms. Now while the women go get ready in a real shower, I do the spot clean with an aft shower. A handfull of soap, a luke warm sprinkle of tank water, then a quick dry, some deo, a squirt of phu phu, a change of clothes my wife packed, and I'm back to my beer in about 7-8 minutes. Midnight

Old 12-16-2002, 05:11 PM
Registered

My Boats: 1990 Baja 190 DSR

It dosent matter how much we complain. Things will never change.

my morning-
6:40 am get up and in shower
6:50 dressed, teeth brushed
6:53 grab lunch money, mp3 player and cell
6:55 go to bus stop

girls i know are up at 5 and dont leave till 7. 2 hours to get ready... I must give my sympathy on not being able to get 15 min of work done in less than 2 hours.
Old 12-16-2002, 05:42 PM

My Boats: Don't even mention the word boat

Midnight,

Don't you have a bathroom on that 42" Fountain??? I make my dates get ready in the bathrooms also at the Marinas and bars on the water. I thiought I was the only one

Will
Old 12-16-2002, 06:06 PM
MIdnightRider

Default BATHROOM?

I don't have a bathroom on my boat. We refer to it as the "Tool Room", or "Storage Locker", "Parts Department", anything but bathroom. I keep all my tools boxes in there, fenders, and parts. I got tired of being a public potty at the party cove, so if you have to pee use the bucket, if you have to ****, your **** is out of luck, go find a firend with a Sea Ray! Midnight

Old 12-16-2002, 06:10 PM
Registered

My Boats: 99'-32' Active Thunder (Best Revenge/ActiveThunderTodd)

Quote:
Originally posted by 27Fountain
Midnight,

Don't you have a bathroom on that 42" Fountain??? I make my dates get ready in the bathrooms also at the Marinas and bars on the water. I thiought I was the only one

Will
27Fountain (Will)
I don't know any woman that could get all dolled up, getting ready on a "42 Inch boat"!!!
Old 12-16-2002, 06:14 PM
MIdnightRider

, Well, She does think she is Barbie sometimes!