Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
OT:  Girlfriends or Wives - Shower / Getting ready to go out times? >

OT: Girlfriends or Wives - Shower / Getting ready to go out times?

Notices

OT: Girlfriends or Wives - Shower / Getting ready to go out times?

Old 12-18-2002, 05:14 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Brian:

Shower with her, but there goes your time average. Easy answer put a BIG hot water heater, and shower in the shop.
Old 12-18-2002, 07:41 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

me 30 min MAX for everything from dead sleep to out of the house, dog walked, and truck warmed up.
My wife, At MINIMUM, will NOT leave the house or have ANY one come over without 2 hrs of work.
Black tie event 3 hrs
She is a schmokin hottie though, and if that is her thing, then so be it, Im the one that gets to see the eye candy so I dont mind.
Just with the crates of makeup and stuff she buys I could have some big huffers and nickerson carbs and new props and headers on the baja paid for all in a year.
but that is okay
she is into that so works for me.
and guys, you want to leave quicker, dont rush them, that will get them all frazzled and take longer.
sort of disappear for a while, then they cant ask you questions as to, what do you think of these shoes with this dress, what coat should I wear with this, hair up or down, straight or curly or tossed? I love my wife and she does it to get a wow out of me, I have not had a time out that I did not go wow so I guess im doing a okay!

I just sort of find the garage and sort of turn radio on and zone out.
Have to go post in that garage thread now
Jason
Old 12-18-2002, 07:43 AM
Registered

Cool

Hyper...once you are old enough to shave, you'll have to add 10 minutes to your schedule...

Originally posted by HyperBaja
my morning-
6:40 am get up and in shower
6:50 dressed, teeth brushed
6:53 grab lunch money, mp3 player and cell
6:55 go to bus stop
Blue-Llama
aka boxy @ donzi-net
Old 12-18-2002, 08:01 AM
Registered
Platinum Member

Thumbs up hot shower....AHHHHHHHH

OK guys finally got a hot shower this morning - lol The idea about getting in the shower w/ her is the ticket. Next time she's making me late I'm jumping in there w/ her.

Ever noticed when you go to the grocery store by yourself you always spend less? When the girlie goes it's lotion , magazines , cotton balls , haha! Damn no wonder i never got married - BH
Old 12-18-2002, 03:26 PM
MIdnightRider

Amen PWBTRS- I just said that about shopping Sunday. We quick run into Target for Christmas Cards, and a trash can. $108.00 later we walk out the door. A magazine, Christmas Plates, a fleece blanket, and who knows what else. BUT.... I have learned not to say anything now that I am married. No matter what, I just keep my mouth shut, things are allot better that way, she's happier, we are happier.

As far as women taking along time to get ready, in there defense, how many times have we said, " I'll have it running in just a minute", or , " Hang on, I'm almost done", or the" Were just having a beer or two and I'll be right home, yes, about 9:30 or 10:00 ". Midnght

Old 12-18-2002, 04:02 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Talking ALL ADVICE TAKEN....

MIdnightRider:

Yea I'm taking notes from you guy's. Damn she's a sweetie/ hottie but somedays I go insane! Keeping my mouth shut at times has been the hardest thing to do - haha---BH

PS - damn there is HAIR EVERYWHERE - grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr- 10 bottles of hair conditioner / shampoo in the shower and .................................lol

Last edited by THEJOKER; 12-18-2002 at 09:03 PM.
Old 12-18-2002, 05:29 PM
The Illustrious One
Charter Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Can you guys give Sean pointers on how to get ready quickly? I generally take 1-1.5 hours to get ready. He uses most of this time to gripe about how long it is taking me, then spends an extra 30 minutes after I'm ready trying to fix his hair, find his shoes, find his "wallet", etc. Ladies is this typical male behavior or am I just lucky?

Terra
Old 12-18-2002, 06:37 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

2 FREAKIN hours
Old 12-18-2002, 07:34 PM
Tom
Registered

Originally posted by sean stinson
Can you guys give Sean pointers on how to get ready quickly? I generally take 1-1.5 hours to get ready. He uses most of this time to gripe about how long it is taking me, then spends an extra 30 minutes after I'm ready trying to fix his hair, find his shoes, find his "wallet", etc. Ladies is this typical male behavior or am I just lucky?

Terra
Terra,
That's so funny. I do the same thing and didn't realize other guys did it too.
Old 01-01-2003, 02:20 PM
Trim it Up!
Platinum Member

I got it all figured out, girls are on Football time too!! When the clock says 15 minutes, it takes 50!! HA.
T T T
MidnightRider:--such a lovely couple!!

Tom:--now that's funny!!

Terra:--very, very typical!

Quick Reply: OT: Girlfriends or Wives - Shower / Getting ready to go out times?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.