Bah Humbug
36.00%
Voters: 75. You may not vote on this poll

Bah Humbug Or Merry X-mas??

Old 12-18-2002, 06:56 AM
Charter Member #232
Charter Member

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

I like Christmas enough but I hate what it does to my customers. They all put a lot of preasure on me to get things done quicker then they should be so often times I have to do things twice. That really sucks. By the time Christmas rolls around I am ussually exhausted and do not have time to shop for anyone. I hope to get a long way along with things today but we will see.

Jon
Old 12-18-2002, 07:03 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Happy Holidays to EVERYONE! Although we have ALL had our trials and tribulations, be thankful for all that we do have! Remember, there is always someone out there much worse off than you or I. Be thankful for a warm house, friends and family, the fact that you HAVE a computer to come to OSO and for your friends here at OSO. You do not need to be Christian, Jewish, or have any religous affiliation to enjoy this festive time of year. It is a time for giving un to others, for going the extra mile to help the less fortunate and for be thankful for what we have. Being agnostic, Christmas to me is about giving to others and sharing some of my good fortunes. I hope all of you have a safe and healthy HOLIDAY SEASON!
Old 12-18-2002, 07:42 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Everyone has had some trials and tribulations this year from the loss of loved ones, loss of jobs or pressure at work, financial etc. I just try to remember the reason for the season and hope everyone at OSO has a Merry Christmas and a Happy and Prosperous new year.
Old 12-18-2002, 08:20 AM
donzi blackhawk

Merry Christmas!

This is the time of year to enjoy family and friends. Nothing is more fun than watching my 5 yr old working up a 500 item wish list for Santa. The best part is when he hands it to me to send off to the North Pole. Get the first five items on the list, put them under the tree and watch his eyes light up Christmas morning yelling Santa was here! Santa was here!

I will always remember those moments.

Bryant

Old 12-18-2002, 08:35 AM
Registered

Just now starting to get into the mood....a little bit. Had to watch Chevy Chases "Christmas Vacation" last night. I can relate to the movie big time !!! Wardey
Old 12-18-2002, 08:40 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

Merry Christmas, I guess...At least that's how I voted.

Seems that the more years go by(and the older you get), X-mas just seems like more and more work and planning...but still nice to give and get and spend time with loved ones.
Old 12-18-2002, 09:50 AM
Uncle Toys

Originally posted by Shane
Happy Holidays to EVERYONE! Although we have ALL had our trials and tribulations, be thankful for all that we do have! Remember, there is always someone out there much worse off than you or I. Be thankful for a warm house, friends and family, the fact that you HAVE a computer to come to OSO and for your friends here at OSO. You do not need to be Christian, Jewish, or have any religous affiliation to enjoy this festive time of year. It is a time for giving un to others, for going the extra mile to help the less fortunate and for be thankful for what we have. Being agnostic, Christmas to me is about giving to others and sharing some of my good fortunes. I hope all of you have a safe and healthy HOLIDAY SEASON!
That my friends is the correct perspective on the season! I love the season now and I loved it the year I made $14,000. The worst off of our OSO brothers is a million miles ahead of those in Africa, India, Mongolia, etc. Find a way to give and the season will turn around for you. Merry Christmas!

Old 12-18-2002, 10:32 AM
Registered

I'm a grinch this time of the year. It's MONEY, MONEY, MONEY!!!
Attached Thumbnails Bah Humbug Or Merry X-mas??-15.jpg  
Old 12-18-2002, 10:34 AM
Registered

But after reading some of the uplifting stories that you have posted. I'm getting more in the spirt and it put into perspective to be thankful.

Cordell
Attached Thumbnails Bah Humbug Or Merry X-mas??-61.jpg  
Old 12-18-2002, 11:37 AM
Registered

What I don't get is......"What do you want for Christmas?"

What fun is that? To get something, that I already know I'm getting....."OH THE SURPRISE!!!"

Quick Reply: Bah Humbug Or Merry X-mas??

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.