Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
Girlfriend moved out while I was at work >

Girlfriend moved out while I was at work

Notices

Girlfriend moved out while I was at work

Old 12-26-2002, 01:21 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

You all are giving great advice! Everything was going great until she called on Sunday. Told me she would call yesterday but never heard from her. She is now trying to keep me at arms lenth? I am doing my best to see through it but she is making it hard. I want to thank all of you for you helpful insight! I'll keep you posted.
Old 12-26-2002, 01:49 PM
srpbaer

Hey man,
Don't do it!!!!!! Next time she calls just say "can't talk right now, gotta go"....then hang up...do this everytime she calls...Man I went thru this 2 years ago in Jan. She pulled this chit on me just like you are goin' through. It went on and on and on..one day she is all tore up..next conversation was what a looser I was..next call is "oh please let me come home."...These calls went on over a year until I finally said "don't call here any more."..Oh yes we were together almost 10 years before this all happens...Then I hear she is sleeping with her new neighbor where she moved to. Within 3 months she had slept with half the complex, including a so called buddy of mind....Here is the killer all this happened in a complex located on the same lake I live on so I knew her every move and she knew mine. I went out and bought a new Baja H2X and that really pissed her off. HAVE FUN WITH THIS !!!!!!!

Old 12-26-2002, 01:59 PM
Registered

I agree with srpbaer...

She hurt you man... Dont let her continue to mess with your head or come around at her leisure. Its only gonna happen again. And then its gonna get ugly. ie: restraining orders, violence, damage to the car/boat, broken windows, late night drunkin visits.

Why did she leave in the first place? Just before xmas? DUH!!!! someone else to spend it with. That probably fell through. So now she comes back to you .

BULL ****....MOVE ON BRO
Old 12-26-2002, 02:00 PM
Registered

By the way...

it never happened to me...lol
Old 12-26-2002, 02:02 PM
Registered

Originally posted by trader1
You all are giving great advice! Everything was going great until she called on Sunday. Told me she would call yesterday but never heard from her. She is now trying to keep me at arms lenth? I am doing my best to see through it but she is making it hard. I want to thank all of you for you helpful insight! I'll keep you posted.
You are getting some good advice here. Don't give in. She made the move and is causing the pain. What do you owe her? Nothing! Like the reply above, when she calls, reply to her, "I can't talk right now. I'm busy with my new boat. Thanks for leaving. Wish you would have left sooner! "

Then, you'll feel better
Old 12-26-2002, 03:07 PM
Registered

I've been pitched big time and I learned one thing regardless if you bum or enjoy the freedom it wont change the outcome at all so you might as we'll make the best and see what happens.

Go to the strip club with a couple buddies, that always helps.
Old 12-27-2002, 12:46 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

There is a lot of firsthand experience on this board!
I have been married three times.
First one a huge mistake with a stripper . Yeah, it was fun for a while. My advice: Go and watch the show, but don't bring home the performers!!
Second was a hometown girl that was (is) a pathological liar and loves to sleep around She has major issues.
After having children with second wife, could not handle that situation any longer, divorced her and swore off of long term relationships. Three months later I had a conversation with a wonderufl girl I went to school with (she was my very 1st g/f in the fourth grade!! ). She was in a bad relationship at the time.
It turns out we are very similar in our tastes, our hobbies, everything! She is absolutely the best thing that ever happened to me!!
The moral of this long story: When things look their worst, they will most always get WAY better!!!

As others have said: DO NOT CAVE TO THIS B*TCH!!!!!!! Youwill feel the pain for the rest of your days until you finally give up and then it will cost a bunch of cash!! See No. 2 above.

Also, trust me that women can sense when you don't need/want them, and they will come running your way!!
Old 12-27-2002, 10:06 PM
Registered

This just happened to me...I woke up the Sunday morning, 1 week before Christmas ,she wanted to talk, I had meetings to get to, I said we could talk later, when I got home she was not there I tracked her down for lunch 2 days later and she said it was over, tried for 2 days to figure out what to fix and by the weekend she wanted me out.......It makes me smile at these other posts, Thanks.......
Old 12-28-2002, 06:14 AM
Registered

I know this sounds cruel........

But, it's time to shag her best girlfriend.
Old 12-28-2002, 07:48 AM
Registered

Hey man I have had the same thing happen to me with girlfriends, sometimes it was her and I left sometimes it was me, but things happen for a reason, **** I have been married and divorced twice, had a few live in girlfriends and after all this I think I might have found the best one yet, its hard at first, but you will find someone better, mark my words here,
Mark

Last edited by H2Xmark; 12-30-2002 at 09:39 PM.

Quick Reply: Girlfriend moved out while I was at work

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.