Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
Jersey Boyz meeting report >

Jersey Boyz meeting report

Notices

Jersey Boyz meeting report

Old 12-27-2002, 07:38 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Once again , as usual, this whole thing has turned into a personality clash , finger pointing, pissing contest.
Old 12-27-2002, 07:57 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Vin,your right,but it ends here!!!!!!Positive.........We've started in the right direction and will continue foward,who knows maybe we can get everyone together,even the negative people.Come on people,might just be a fun great time for everyone!
Old 12-27-2002, 08:04 AM
Registered

Augie, you are 100% right This is supposed to be fun!! Period!!
We cant lets This be ruined by a few naysayers. Thats what the
Jerzey Boyz is all about
Vinny
Old 12-27-2002, 08:08 AM
Registered

Now, Now, Now Boyz

there will be no boo hooing in this parade. We only want positive attitudes on this magic carpet ride. We are not stopping to take pictures and negative feedback is way too much luggage. So keep it at the docks.
Old 12-27-2002, 09:47 AM
Registered

BOY'S,
JUST OUT OF CURIOSITY WHAT DO YOU NEED KURT FOR. WOULD LIKE TO HEAR ALL THE POSITIVES. WHAT EXACTLEY IS KURT BRINGING TO THE TABLE.

IF YOU CAN LIST THEM THAT MAY QUELL SOME PEOPLE.

TREADWELL
Old 12-27-2002, 10:42 AM
Registered

Received 190 Likes on 76 Posts

Treadwell,For starters he is the only one left that has run a race in NJ that is still racing.He also has plenty of contacts and has racing in his heart.So the bigger question is why wouldnt we want him.He has always been fair and honest with us and we personaly like him.But then I like everyone.
I dont know all the old BS from the past and I dont care.Today is a new start in racing in the NE.Lets clean the slate and judge people from this day forward.Lets say all the BS was pre 2002 and the chang happened for the best after ,Kind of like BC/AD
The reberth of racing in 2003 in the NE.
Respect,sportsmanship,fun,safty,family,brotherhood
Randy
Old 12-27-2002, 11:19 AM
Smittymarine

Randy, you hit the nail right on the head as usual. Thats what I love about you guys your beer can is always half full. With Typhoon in the hood this summer should be a blast. WWWWWWWWAAAAAAAAAZZZZZZUUUUUUUUPPPPPPPP!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 12-27-2002, 01:19 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Connie,Randy,as Eddie said ,you guys are right on the money..We,The Jersey Boyz,which Kurt is part of stand with him and OPA. Kurt has had a very tough couple of years which some people aren't aware of not feeling well ,as well as having limited help with OPA and putting on races,now he has us to help him.There is enough negative posts on here,I for one have to keep Kurt in a positive frame of mind, him and Tommy,Eddie and Danny are building my new engines....plus he's our friend..............Treadwell....we choose KURT,we like him and for what he brings to the table,himself and his knowledge,thanks to Kurt we have racing in Jersey. Imagine ALL the knowledge,races,poker runs that would be brought togeather if we started EVERYTHING from 12/27/02..get rid of past BS..........The Jersey Boyz want to have FUN, join us in having a good time or don't, that's the greatest thing about AMERICA,freedom to CHOOSE!
Old 12-27-2002, 03:03 PM
snglestack

augie what happend to all the things eric in his past posts said he could do for the jersey boyz seems he is showing his true colors his way or no way you dont know him but hes always been all talk no action

Old 12-27-2002, 05:26 PM

Augie, Eddie, I will work with Dave and hopefully we will overcome this, I got more outraged when I was lied to by someone. And this actually had nothing to do with you guys are Kurt. If there is anyone that is part of a Political circle, that would be my family. I know who request a date anywhere in the Bricktown, Toms River area with a simple phone call. We are friends here and I know Dave, Tim and myself thinks the world of a lot of you. Who the hell would we watch race if it wasn't for the Jersey Boys!

Quick Reply: Jersey Boyz meeting report

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.