B-max Will Be At Chicago & Cleveland

Notices

B-max Will Be At Chicago & Cleveland

Old 12-21-2002, 08:18 PM
B-MAX REPAIR
Platinum Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default B-max Will Be At Chicago & Cleveland

HEY GUYS WILD THING HERE.WE ARE NOW THE DIST. FOR PA,OH,IND,ILL, AND MICH FOR BE MAX. WE OFFER SALES SERVICE AND AUTHORIZED WARRANTY WORK ON ALL MAX PRODUCTS. WE ALSO HAVE MANUFACTURED SOME NEW REPAIR PARTS & DRIVE REPAIR TOOLS THAT PUT MERCRUY TO SHAME! COME VISIT US IN CHICAGO & CLEVE. BOAT SHOW. WE ARE OFFERING SHOW DISCOUNTS ON ALL DRIVES & TOOLS & PARTS. LOOK FOR THE JR MARINE BOOTH OR BRAVO SHOP BOOTH. SEE YA THEIR. WILD THING ( RON BENDER)

Last edited by WILDTHING TAZ; 12-21-2002 at 09:04 PM.
Old 12-21-2002, 08:22 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Do you have dates for the Chicago & Cleveland shows?
Old 12-21-2002, 08:26 PM
B-MAX REPAIR
Platinum Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

CHICAGO IS JAN 1 TO JAN 5 CLEVE IS JAN 17 TO JAN 25
Old 12-21-2002, 08:35 PM
Registered

Thanks for the info!
Old 12-22-2002, 02:10 PM
blown1500

Boy you'll stay busy with phone and warranty work ,oh my lord

Old 12-22-2002, 09:19 PM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

So what are the show specials?
Old 12-22-2002, 10:19 PM
Registered

Default B-Max

Wildthing Taz

We keep hearing about how expensive your drives are. What is a ball park figure on buying a b-max that will hold a 7--8 hundred HP engine, and what ratio of breakage do you have? We keep hearing about people breaking everybodys drives except #6s,and yours. so far we hear nothing good or bad about your drives, just lots of money!! Can you let us in on why yours should stay together and others dont, whatever it is, looks like others would go that way too but cheaper, whats the story?
At the present time, I am strongly considering B-max but I dont want to see pictures or sales pitches, I would like to hear about or from B-max owners..
eliminator219
Old 12-22-2002, 10:30 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 138 Likes on 83 Posts

I am NOT a Bmax owner, just reporting what I know from friends and the BMax guys ( at last Miami show)

Bmax has large custom castings, its own upper, larger non-Mercruiser gears, and heavy duty everything.

It has been reported to require an additional 50 horsepower to make the same speed as an XR drive. Appears to absorb that horsepower in friction (due to the huge parts in it).

An 800hp 100mph rig with an XZ or XR will require 850hp to run the same speed with a Bmax. What you get, however, is a whole season of no worries instead of 1 1/2 weekends.

Boils down to how many Bravos do you want to go thru...

Sixes, on the other hand absorb LESS horsepower than a Bravo. They are just too dang unaffordable...
Old 12-23-2002, 03:25 PM
bobby daniels

B-MAXES WORK FINE IF YOU CAN EVER GET DEAN ON THE PHONE AT B-MAX HE TRIES TO DO THE RIGHT THING JUST OVERWELMED WITH WORK ,WARRANTY AND REPAIRS. I'VE HAD COUNTLESS ,CUSTOMERS IN YEARS PAST BUY ,B-MAXES AND HAVE WATER LEAKS AND SEALS GO OUT ECT. THEN WE WENT THROUGH THEM NOT SHIFTING AND FREIGHTING THE DRIVES BACK AND FORTH ONCE ITS FIXED IT STAYS FIXED JUST BE SURE TO GET THE LARGE PROP SHAFT ,THE OTHERS BREAK,

THEY ARE SLOWER THAN A IMCO SC OR XR DRIVE FOR SURE ,NOT FAIR TO COMPARE TO A NUMBER 6 AS THE 6 IS 3 TIMES THE COST OR MORE

I LIKE THE NEW IMCO SC WITH RED LINE OIL IN IT FOR MOST APP. ITS KILLER ,,,FAST AND WORKS
BE CAREFUL OR PREPARED IF YOU GO B-MAX AS IT WILL MOST LIKLY GO BACK AND FORTH SOOM

Last edited by bobby daniels; 12-23-2002 at 03:29 PM.

Old 12-23-2002, 07:47 PM
Registered

Default B-max s - Wildthing taz

Still havent heard a word from any of you as to what one of these animals cost..Just about any other drive companys salesman will be glad to give a ball park quote, speak up, I'm sitting down, I can take it!! I hope
also will any of my Imco parts Interchange, Like my 2" shorties??
eliminator219

Quick Reply: B-max Will Be At Chicago & Cleveland

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.