Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   HELP!! I need help finding a person.....websites?? (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/39735-help-i-need-help-finding-person-websites.html)

Waterfoul 12-27-2002 04:41 PM

HELP!! I need help finding a person.....websites??

Seems to me, my girlfriend may have gotten taken buying a POS car to get her by for a while. This is what happens when you don't let me help!!! She has paid the guy, even has the title.

I have the guys name, cell number (nextel), and an address.....doesn't answer the nextel (for several days now) and has an apparent unlisted number locally. He is in Grand Haven, MI an the name is Scott Andew Williams. Anyone know him? How to get a hold of him short of driving all the way out there?

Help??

Consintracy 12-27-2002 04:51 PM

Mike~ The only suggestion I have is....call this guy and see if he is related to him. Got it from the online white pages. Shot in the dark...but, you never know!!

Steven G Williams 616-847-8486

11644 Buchanan St.
Grand Haven, MI 49417

Employer: Air Master Systems Corporation
Business Phone: 231-798-1111
Fax Number: 231-798-4000
Cellular Phone: 231-740-9568
Birth/Maiden Surname: Williams
Education: Muskegon Community College; Ravenna High

packinair 12-27-2002 06:03 PM

www.anywho.com

HyperBaja 12-27-2002 07:36 PM

Any Who didnt turn up anything on that name. He might have the house under his wifes name. This happens some times, idiot goes around hitting boats, then wont pay and cant seize assetes cos there all in wifes name. Not that I know from experience or anything.

Waterfoul 12-27-2002 07:38 PM

Well, we drove out there. Scott was not home, but his delinquent, ******* punk kid was home. Might be 16 or so. We tell him we either want the car, or the money, now. Kid gets cocky....then calls dad (funny how he could get a hold of him on the first try and we've been trying for 2 days). Cannot hear the conversation, but I'm pretty sure we ruffled some feathers by showing up. Punk comes out, lights a cigarette (remember he might be 16) and says "Well, I can lift the door and you can tow it out of here tonight." WHAT!!?? Thing needs one part on the motor (he does not know what part....right, like I believe anything this punk is saying to me). We won't be getting our money back he says. Dad told Holly this morning on voice mail that the kid was outside working on it right now. Kid says he hasn't touched the car in 3 days. Liars piss me off. So, the long and short of it is this: They have "the part" and the car will be ready tomorrow. We can stop out at the same time and pick it up. I told him we'd be calling at 12:00 noon. Sharp. And that he better answer the phone (got the home number now, called it while he was holding the cordless so we know it's right).

My goal is to get this guys dealers licence number and report him to the Better Business Bureau. After we get the damn car of course.

I hate people like this. I hate punk kids that think they can talk to me on my level. Some respect was in order, and we got NONE. I will do my best to be a pain in this guys ass from the point of delivery on.

Mike

tanned fat looks better 12-27-2002 07:54 PM

Kick some a** Foul!!

HyperBaja 12-27-2002 08:37 PM

I hate kids like that. Idiots have no respect. Im the same age, its great, one gets way outta hand, gets a bloody nose.

cig1988 12-28-2002 05:45 AM

Waterfoul.... where does he advertise?

Gearhead99 12-28-2002 06:02 AM

He probably doesn't have a dealers license. If he does....they are usually admin. by the DOT or other state license board.
I don't think the BBB will do you much good.

Now a knuckle sandwich.......that's a difference story !!!!!

jb 12-28-2002 07:00 AM

Could you not just go get an officer and claim your property. You have the title and paid for it correct??
Aa phone call to the local authorities may help when you go back at noon...