Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   and POOOF!---even the POOOF message bit the dust! (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/39838-pooof-even-pooof-message-bit-dust.html)

KAAMA 12-29-2002 05:06 PM

and POOOF!---even the POOOF message bit the dust!

Yep! Haven't you heard? It's OSO's latest and greates new "in thing" now. If they don't like what someone says; "POOOF" and it's GONE!

On the 27th of December OSO posted some NEW RULES in a thread on what a person can say or discuss on this board. Some people have voiced their opinions and guess what?----POOOF!---that thread has disappeared as well. :eek: :mad:

Cigaretteman 12-29-2002 05:10 PM

Re: and POOOF!---even the POOOF message bit the dust!

Originally posted by KAAMA
Yep! Haven't you heard? It's OSO's latest and greates new "in thing" now. If they don't like what someone says; "POOOF" and it's GONE!

On the 27th of December OSO posted some NEW RULES in a thread on what a person can say or discuss on this board. Some people have voiced their opinions and guess what?----POOOF!---that thread has disappeared as well. :eek: :mad:

Kaama,

Carefull or you might get pooofed :D :D :D :eek: ;)

Cigaretteman

KAAMA 12-29-2002 05:14 PM

Re: Re: and POOOF!---even the POOOF message bit the dust!

Originally posted by Cigaretteman
Kaama,

Carefull or you might get pooofed :D :D :D :eek: ;)

Cigaretteman

Cigaretteman, I know----it's kinda hard to peak around the corners in a website when it only takes a "CLICK" ;)

PhantomChaos 12-29-2002 05:18 PM

I posted on the POOOF, but I didn't understand what the poof post was all about. It didn't say anything.

KAAMA 12-29-2002 05:24 PM

Originally posted by PhantomChaos
I posted on the POOOF, but I didn't understand what the poof post was all about. It didn't say anything.
Phantom, I think it was because "jb" (author of the original "POOOOF" thread) was seeing that other threads were being POOOFED!

So watch out! The big POOOOFER in the sky can strike at any time. Just one click----and POOOF!....another thread will have been POOOFED again!

Waterfoul 12-29-2002 05:30 PM

So, when they "poof" a thread, do I loose valuable posts?? I'll never keep up or catch up with Audiofn if this happens!!!

gdfatha 12-29-2002 05:38 PM

My ladies "poof" is extremely sensitive.;) ;) :rolleyes:

NASTY HABIT 12-29-2002 05:46 PM

there was a POOF thread ? and I missed it ?? I'm still searching for the Jr. board god thread....did it get poofed too.???? poofed by the poofer no less????

oh forgot to mention ...went for a boat ride today...it was NICE

KAAMA 12-29-2002 06:02 PM

Originally posted by NASTY HABIT
there was a POOF thread ? and I missed it ?? I'm still searching for the Jr. board god thread....did it get poofed too.???? poofed by the poofer no less????
Yes, the thread you are talking about about the "Jr. board gods" is the one that had the new rules in it. And yes, it got POOOFED! Everything seems to be getting "POOOFED" lately.

Them POOOFING standards is gettin' mighty loose! That means that there is some LOOSE POOOFIN' goin' on around here and I don't think an umbrella is going to help much. :(

NASTY HABIT 12-29-2002 06:12 PM

No kidding ?? Kaama , also your x-mas vrs. cristmas thread ?? poofed too..?? this place is mighty poofey....I think some folks may need to check into sailboating...alot of good ones for sale out there.(question to self) .is there such a thing as a good sail boat ?? self " I don't think so "

Pantera good !!!