Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
Stupidest Boat related thing you did in 2002 >

Stupidest Boat related thing you did in 2002

Notices

Stupidest Boat related thing you did in 2002

Old 01-02-2003, 03:14 PM
LittleE

Being new to the world of boating, I don't have too many stories yet... although I did have someone once decide to sleep on the bow of his boat after a day of drinking... if he reads this, he can tell you the rest! (or you can just imagine what happened)

Old 01-02-2003, 06:15 PM
Steve_H

Default got another one for you all.

another buddy of mine and i decided to go for an all day ride from 10 mm to 69 mm at loto. we didnt know the far end of the lake at all and ended up hitting a mud bar. no problem. he is a really big guy , played linebacker for the colts and later the rams. Jeff Lieding is his name. anyway , he jumps in and pushes us off the mud bar , then proceeds to jump back on the bow muddy bare feet and all. well , we decide to check out a drinking hole close by and head towards thier dock. instead of waiting for me to come along side to tie up , he jumps off the boat thinking he will land sure footed on the dock. WRONG. with muddy feet , he didnt get any traction and ended up landing on the corner of the dock "chest first" he hit very hard and disappeared under the water. oh crap im thinking , is he coming back up? finally he does but cant get out of the water by himself. 2 severly bruised ribs we later found out. poor guy had to ride all the way back cursing with every tiny wave we hit.

Old 01-02-2003, 08:57 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

For a really good time watching stupid boat tricks, sit at the Tiki bar at KC Crumps in Homosassa when all of the inexperienced snowbirds are down. Rest. is right across from a public boat ramp. Some of the $hit that you'll see is absolutely comical.