PRESS RELEASE: Extreme Boats Magazine >

PRESS RELEASE: Extreme Boats Magazine

Notices

PRESS RELEASE: Extreme Boats Magazine

Old 01-06-2003, 09:46 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Name Change

AHBA helped in sponsoring our Toys For Tots Run last June. Are you now interested in doing the same? I copied you logo, and can change it on our Sponsor Page.
All the info is on our website at:www.wnyfunrun.com
Please let us know.

Strike
Old 01-06-2003, 10:28 AM
Charter Member #9/ Moderator
Charter Member

Thumbs up Logo

Keep that logo for now. Our new logo is almost ready for print and I will send it to you ASAP. And yes, we will support again.
Old 01-06-2003, 11:48 AM
Registered

Received 7 Likes on 2 Posts

Would like to see some poker runs in the Chesapeake Bay
Old 01-06-2003, 03:20 PM
Enjoy the show
VIP Member

This should be an interesting summer. I'm really thrilled about my assignment to write for Extreme Boats Magazine. At first it was just to cover boat races and then it expanded to taking rides on Extreme boats and then to write about them. Now they want me to cover the Poker Runs too. Very cool. I'm looking forward to meeting with some of you during the season and taking a ride on your Extreme Boat.

So if I can only cover one or two Poker Runs during the season, which should I go to? Which two are the best? Best boats, best location, best people?

Last edited by Ron P; 01-06-2003 at 03:31 PM.
Old 01-06-2003, 03:57 PM
Registered

Originally posted by Ron P
This should be an interesting summer. I'm really thrilled about my assignment to write for Extreme Boats Magazine. At first it was just to cover boat races and then it expanded to taking rides on Extreme boats and then to write about them. Now they want me to cover the Poker Runs too. Very cool. I'm looking forward to meeting with some of you during the season and taking a ride on your Extreme Boat.

So if I can only cover one or two Poker Runs during the season, which should I go to? Which two are the best? Best boats, best location, best people?

Great.....we get to see Ron in a spaghetti stained wife-beater tank top running in cool boats with the gold chains flapping in the wind. What an image......... "Yo.....ridin it dat boat reminded me of my mama's homemade cannoli".
Old 01-06-2003, 04:26 PM
Enjoy the show
VIP Member

Nort, what the f**k you talkin bout!

I'm hoping that they will send me to a LOTO run. I guess we can share some garlic bread and swap some wife beating stories at that one.

Ya know, I don't even own a gold neck chain. I probably should get a dozen. Or maybe I can get one like Reggie's.
Old 01-06-2003, 04:43 PM
Registered

Oh yeah.....I forgot to ask, but what is the deal with AHBA (a boat club) merging with Extreme Boats Mag (a boating industry journal), and what is the advantage for each of the two parties? I've been thinking about this......and I can't come up with anything. It would be like SCOPE merging with PowerBoat Mag or NJPPC merging with Poker Runs America mag........why?
Old 01-06-2003, 05:37 PM
Registered

Default To answer your question PhantomChaos

Our magazine concept is truly based on featuring owner boats. What better way to reach those actual boats than at Poker Runs across the nation. Why would Poker Runs America need to merge with NJPPC??? They are already in the Poker Run business. And PowerBoat??? It's just not their thing. We will use the Poker Runs we attend, and "NOW PRODUCE" to reach the consumers. In turn the AHBA (now EBA)will now have a way to promote the events we plan on producing and have a journal to display the outings in the mag and online as never before. Personaly I think its a perfect match. We will produce some, attend some and journal about it all. Everyone wins

Mike
Attached Thumbnails PRESS RELEASE: Extreme Boats Magazine-extreme_small_logo.jpg  
Old 01-06-2003, 05:57 PM
Registered

We have the Tickfaw 200 that is run in May. If you're interested I can put you in touch with the organizer.
Old 01-06-2003, 06:13 PM
Registered

Default Re: kathycool post

That would be great! If you can have them contact me.

[email protected]

Thanks,

Mike
Attached Thumbnails PRESS RELEASE: Extreme Boats Magazine-extreme_small_logo.jpg  

Quick Reply: PRESS RELEASE: Extreme Boats Magazine

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.