Need Help, wife has discovered horse related Internet boards >

Need Help, wife has discovered horse related Internet boards

Notices

Need Help, wife has discovered horse related Internet boards

Old 01-06-2003, 07:09 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Chris,
Easy solution! Buy yourself a new computer. Just make sure yours is faster than hers. Buy an internet cable router to share the connection. Then you can have dueling computers.

Dan
Old 01-06-2003, 08:03 PM
Intolerant1

First time Ive been able to get inline all day. In he defense, she has made some good $ lately buying and selling online

Old 01-06-2003, 08:24 PM
Registered

What the hell is it with the horse's. All of a sudden My wife is into them. Wants to buy one, and worst of all wants me to go riding with her. I really don't want to go from a boat that has 1500 horse power to an animal that has just one.
Old 01-06-2003, 08:35 PM
Registered

Default Re: Need Help, wife has discovered horse related Internet boards

Originally posted by Intolerant1
Cutting into my OSO time! Suggestions ?
Take the computer out of the kithen.

Seriously though, do you know why women where white on there wedding day?

So the dishwasher matches the rest of the appliances.
Old 01-07-2003, 07:48 AM
Wild Horses

Originally posted by Madcow
What the hell is it with the horse's. All of a sudden My wife is into them. Wants to buy one, and worst of all wants me to go riding with her. I really don't want to go from a boat that has 1500 horse power to an animal that has just one.
This is becoming a very interesting thread... DID I SAY THAT!

About 4 or 5 months ago I suggested we help out at a local horse breeder and the next thing you know we are taking riding lessons and looking into property in order to raise a few horses. Go figure. It has always been a lifelong dream of MRSWILDHORSES to work with them, in January she is taking a course in stable management at a local university.

Give the riding a try, you might be surprised at how difficult and satisfying it can be to work with one horsepower for a change.

Old 01-07-2003, 08:15 AM
BK
Registered

One of my friends who has set over 100 water speed records, told me long ago about the correlation between horseback riding and piloting a race boat. He noticed there are many similarities.

Neither one is a predictable ride -- and unknown perils can pop up in an instant. Both require becoming part of the vehicle - and moving in unison with each dip, swerve and bobble is essential. Super fast reflexes are key to success in both activities.

Also -- when the ride is over -- you are most likely to have a few bruises you didn't have before.

In the history of successful female powerboat racers, quite often they also have a background in horseback barrel racing too.

Who knows? Your wife may be another Betty Cook!