My little dog Megan went away today

Notices

My little dog Megan went away today

Old 01-06-2003, 06:53 PM
Charter Member #601
Charter Member

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

Dave and Barb,
I know how much you guys love your dogs! It will be painful for a long while, there is a formula.. the more you love them the more it hurts!! I had the same burden many years ago and it was tough to get over. Think of all the good times and joy she gave you two, that will help you through this sad time. We are all thinking of you at this moment so know that the people that are your friends are helping you both during this difficult time..

Dick & Kathy
Old 01-06-2003, 08:05 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Sorry to hear of the loss of your dog. I pretty much love all animals, and went through my first cat death a few years ago. Man, is that bad. As much as it hurts to lose them, if you add up all the joy they added to your life, it's definately a winning deal.

Good luck,
Old 01-06-2003, 08:13 PM
My EX got the Sleekcraft
Platinum Member

I share your feelings and sadness.
I had to put my 4 year old cat BooBare to sleep last year due to his contracting Leuchemia. Took me 7 months to be able to get another lil guy.
I love my lil BooTwo and will always miss BooBare.
Take care
Old 01-06-2003, 08:16 PM
Kohldog

Crazyhorse, I'm sorry to hear about your pup. My lab is about 10 and I'm not looking forward to what I know will happen in a few years. I guess I'll just have to remember all the fun we've had out in the field chasing ducks and pheasants.

Old 01-06-2003, 08:59 PM
Charter Member #818
Charter Member

Hi, Dave and Barb. Sorry to hear of your loss.
Old 01-06-2003, 09:13 PM
Registered

I'm so sorry to hear the loss of your Megan. I know first hand what a painful feeling it is! Infact, My Buffy Girl was the closest thing to me, to have passed. And I never knew what it was to cry so hard, until then. But, the only thing that gets my mind at ease, is the thought, that we'll be together again!! And when I feel like she is at my side, it's because she is!!
OK darn it...now, I've got the tears coming out!!
Old 01-06-2003, 09:43 PM
DJD
Registered

I know how your feeling Try to remember the good times with your beloved friend.
God, this post has me in tears thinking about my Boxer. She is a sweetie & is doing great (but slowing down) at 12 years old.
Old 01-06-2003, 09:49 PM
Allan4

Sorry to hear the news, we had to put down our 12 1/2 year old Chocolate lab "Boss" last year right before Christmas. The saddest part was seeing his arthritic best buddy "Coty", a 13 year old Yellow Lab try to figure out where his freind was. Man, it was just heartbreaking, Coty's arthritis was getting worse, his hearing was going and he was never the same after we put Boss to sleep. We had to put Coty to sleep the day after Memorial Day, about 5 months later. It's really a sad deal, they represent a segment of your life, and after 13 years it really takes some getting used to. I miss them both like hell still today, but as a pet owner you have to accept that you are going to outlive your pets. Good luck, take care, it will pass.........

Old 01-06-2003, 10:12 PM
Registered

I have always been an animal lover, my last dog I had for almost 14 years died 16months ago, so I know how you feel, but that little dog of your's had the best home a dog could have, that has to bring you comfort.
Mark
Old 01-06-2003, 10:14 PM
Registered

Sorry to hear about your loss, enough cannot be said about a good dog.. Dwight

Quick Reply: My little dog Megan went away today

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.