Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
Where is Jay Ross of Sonic USA !! >

Where is Jay Ross of Sonic USA !!

Notices

Where is Jay Ross of Sonic USA !!

Old 01-09-2003, 05:24 PM
Byron

Jay was Sonic, No Jay no Sonic for me. You all will agree after you try to deal with the new owner without Jay around! Trust me I've already seen this. I'll now look at another brand.

Old 01-09-2003, 07:04 PM
ShipWrecked

Jay was a good salesman, but that was it. To say No Jay, No Sonic is rediculous. Remember, Jay "Bankrupted" Sonic, what 3 or 4 times? Businessman he is not, salesman he is, Richard's a hell of a lot smarter than most...actually, i'll bet many are suprised it took this long. Jay will do well and so will the New Sonic!

Old 01-10-2003, 08:49 AM
Byron

Let's remember who has been there the last 17 years, Jay; He is the reason the boats look the way they do , handle the wat they do, and stay together the way they do, it was always Jay Ross. I agree he may needed help in the finacial end but I know I need help to from time to time too. I think going forward with new designs will be diffulcult without Jay. he is more than just the salesman.

Old 01-11-2003, 11:47 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

No doubt Jay has alot to do with Sonic and its sucess. Do not write Sonic off yet. Take a look at Cigarette and see its new marketing and new boats. In the last several years Cigarette has roared back. New product and new marketing. All of that was done under new ownership.