Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Looking at center consoles 35+ with a cabin

any ideas??
Old 01-10-2003, 07:56 AM
Charter Member #71
Charter Member

Concept looks pretty cool...don't know if they have a cabin though.
Old 01-10-2003, 08:00 AM
dmhoj

I was going to propose this question as well, but up to 30', with T/250's. I thought the Pantera was pretty cool. Looked at Phantom & Kryptonite as well. With family expanding, this is as close to a "family" boat as I would like.

Old 01-10-2003, 08:20 AM
Registered

gota have a cabin....gota have a shower and head....some have the head and shower under the helm.
Old 01-10-2003, 08:23 AM
Mike J

Joey, I will send you photos
of a "ONE OFF" as soon as I can
find EM.
Mike J.

Old 01-10-2003, 08:27 AM
Charter Member
Charter Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Two friends of mine have Marlagos-very nice, well built, and they will work with you on custom stuff. Quick too.
Old 01-10-2003, 08:33 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

you should check out Intrepid boats, i believe they are made in Florida. a friend of mine bought one a few years ago, and it was a beautiful boat. ran real well too in the rough stuff.
Old 01-10-2003, 08:38 AM
tunnelvision

check out www. solidpowerboats.com i've looked at the 40' at the ft. luaderdale show last year along with their 26' . excellent quality , definatly built to last . i've got a concept 22' and their 33' (biggest they make) has a small cabin/berth in the front . same size as a foutain 31' c.c. they are factory dir. sales . the 40' i saw had triple yamaha 250's. think the speed was arond 62 mph.

Old 01-10-2003, 09:05 AM
Registered

Hey Joey, I've been toying with the idea of a fast center console with a cabin for a few years and I have narrowed it down to the following:
Cig Cafe Center
Powerplay Center (also comes with IO's any HP )
Concept (Questionable ???) I wasn't to happy with the rigging when I looked at one but I hear it's better now.
But, I really am leaning towards the Cig with a pair of 300's.

Ever since we took a buddy of mine's Scarrab with twin 250's down to the Key's I have been laening this way. We had a blender going with frozen cocktails, music blaring and women dancing. It was like a floating go fast party barge that we could fish, lobster, and dive out of. Even when we ran together and stopped to tie up it seems everyone went to the Scarab due to the room it had. The small cabin was nice too. Al though it did not have a head, sink, or shower. Let me know what you decide on. Also Jo at Pantera is starting to build a nice center but I hav not seen it yet. Speaking of Jo, where has he been??? Jo, we need pics of the Center !!! Look at his web site for a pic : www.panteraboats.com/28_centerconsole.htm

Dave Warden
Old 01-10-2003, 09:22 AM
Registered

well see what mr simon has in store for me over at donzi....but from what i've seen thus far.....i do like the donzi...i like the 5 9 stand up shower and head/sink...the cudy i've never been in so....but i like it for all the same reasons you mentioned....

Last edited by audacity; 01-10-2003 at 09:26 AM.

Quick Reply: Looking at center consoles 35+ with a cabin

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.