Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
Moby Praises Suddam.....what a tool.... >

Moby Praises Suddam.....what a tool....

Notices

Moby Praises Suddam.....what a tool....

Old 01-08-2003, 10:07 AM
riskybusiness

Thumbs up

I second the nomination of Ted for President!!!!!!

Old 01-08-2003, 11:37 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Ted has my vote
Old 01-08-2003, 11:53 AM
Registered

Allan,
thats a good one...Ted gets my vote for president!

Lee, Mike ,
Yes I do have a Moby cd...he had alot to do with the Techno movement. I really enjoy that type of music.
Old 01-08-2003, 12:28 PM
Tom
Registered

I think it all started with Rush Limbo and his tendency to slease under the bar of logic. I heard a piece on the radio today attacking the characters of all of the actors who have spoken out against the so called war. All they say is lame personal attacks against the people questioning their credibility instead of applying reasoning to the logic of their statements.

I think Hussein is a scumbag too, but Rumsfield and company are the ones who helped him gas his people in the first place. How have we come to such a state that questioning what is going on is somehow unpatriotic and unthinking jumping on the bandwagon without even considering the facts from all sides has become the norm? Why is what is going on so obvious to the rest of the world, yet we just result to name calling instead of considering all the facts? The lives of our children as well as the lifestyle we are accustomed to are at stake. Doesn't it deserve intelligent consideration?

Moby's statement makes sense to me as a start of an intelligent discussion. The fact that he does not drive a car as his way of making a difference has nothing to do with what he was quoted saying on this thread. The fact that I am trying to burn up all the gas I can so that there is no more oil to fight over at least makes it more fun for me. Moby said what many others could not get heard; "The Chicken Hawks who are thumping for war have never been in a war themselves." As a matter of public record Bush, Cheny, Rumsfeld, etc. all have flimsy excuses as to why they skipped out when called to duty. Those who have are against it, those who look like they are going to profit from it are for it. Doesn't that even deserve looking into?
Old 01-08-2003, 12:35 PM
Lee
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 26 Likes on 7 Posts

Who is this moby DICK anyway?
Old 01-08-2003, 12:38 PM
TulsaLarry

Quote from Tom:
"As a matter of public record Bush, Cheny, Rumsfeld, etc. all have flimsy excuses as to why they skipped out when called to duty. Those who have are against it, those who look like they are going to profit from it are for it. Doesn't that even deserve looking into?"

I went and fought and I am not against what Bush is doing.

Old 01-08-2003, 01:01 PM
Charter Member #655
Charter Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Vote for Ted!!!!!Kill it and Grill It!!!!!
Old 01-08-2003, 01:05 PM
Charter Member #655
Charter Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

If we get Iraq hot enough will the sand turn to glass?if the sand turns to glass will it reflect the sun back into space reversing global warming?????
Old 01-08-2003, 01:06 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Thumbs down

The Hollywood types passing judgment Christ how many even graduated from High School??

It’s really funny they Liberals even mention War records, When Their own Prince the King of all American Traitor’s:

Mr Slime ball himself who between Anti American Protests Was a student at the KGB recruitment center at Oxford, and a Guest of the Communist party chairman in Czechoslovakia.

Then went on to Moscow for a stay with no Money at the Height of the Cold War

Let’s not forget algore after photographing the wounded and asking !! Gee I bet that Hurt! Got out of the Army Early (after 41/2 months of a 12 month tour)to go to divinity school where he flunked out and never returned to the Army.

Old time Democrats were at least good Americans and could be debated with, now they are agents of the Communists, Half Communists, Stalinists and the Royalists come to set up a system OVER the people. I despise them and pray that they fail
Old 01-08-2003, 01:51 PM
Tom
Registered

Originally posted by Steve 1
The Hollywood types passing judgment Christ how many even graduated from High School??

Old time Democrats were at least good Americans and could be debated with, now they are agents of the Communists, Half Communists, Stalinists and the Royalists come to set up a system OVER the people. I despise them and pray that they fail
See what I mean. Limbo right under the logic with name calling.

Europeans are elitist *******s because they don't agree, except England who should just get rid of all their people and keep Tony Blair

Middle easterners are all camel jockeys who deserve to die, well except isreal who is totally innocent in all of it.

Orientals are barbarian communists

south americans and africans are heathen backword sub humans

Mexicans are stealing all our jobs

Canadians just suck for calling Bush an idoit

Lets just nuke them all with pre-emptive strikes. They all sooner or later will hate us anyway.

As long as were at it lets lock up everyone in America who doesn't march along as enemy combatants. Then we can all have a good laugh and call them names all we want. John Ashcroft should be the one to decide - wait a minute he already is.

And this is the level of debate on our current world situation that at least everyone agrees really sucks. I for one am concerned that while they have everyone name calling instead of thinking and questioning the world is getting worse. I would be asking the same questions if Christ was running the show, but then again my guess is he would be called a liberal too with all that "Love the Neighbor" nonsense. He went AWOL for 30 years and refused to go along with the government at the time. Who cares what label you want to use when so much is at stake. When are we going to wake up and start thinking about what is going on?

Quick Reply: Moby Praises Suddam.....what a tool....

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.