Old 02-02-2003, 05:33 PM
Donzi33ZX
Gold Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Thanks Brian, I sent it.
Bryan
Old 02-02-2003, 05:50 PM
skaterize

Hey, Bri you put together one hell of a party. Im glad i was able to attend and meet everyone. OBTW when i landed in JAX this afternoon it was 74...........hehe Thx Craig

PS. special Thanks to Dave,Sonya,Mark and Tommie, you guys r the reason boating is great.

Old 02-02-2003, 08:11 PM
Charter Member #37 /Moderator/Platinum Member
Charter Member

Received 8 Likes on 3 Posts
Default WHEW WHAT A PARTY

Brian (sydwayz) Thanks for turning a cold February weekend into a awesome PARTY spent with a great OSO Family.

Wow, 7hrs later we are home. We truly have a great Offshore Only Family . It was nice to be able to put names with faces . Sonya and I would like to say to: Bryan Tuvell,Reckless,Shat Mat
Rick Elkins, RAdditon, Macklin, Biggus, Audiofn, Cignigicant, Atomic
Sonic, Skaterize, Scotty & Karen ,The Hampton Roads Power Boat Club, Mr.& Mrs. Dock Holiday, Mate 229 and to the ones we have not mentioned ......... It was great to meet each and everyone of you and we hope to be able to see or boat with you in the near future.

Skaterize, man you have a weak Handshake (lol) Sonya and I are looking forward to doing some boating in Jacksonville give us a call soon.
Take Care,
Sonya and David

C. P. B. A. Carolina Power Boat Assoc
Old 02-02-2003, 10:46 PM
Charter Member #232
Charter Member

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

SKATORIZED YOU ARE GOING DOWN!!!! I will get you my final numbers tomarrow. I was to tired when I got home to do the math.

What a good trip. Glad to hook up with you all and if you are ever up in Boston you better look me up.

FastEddie: Drop me a pm or email with your address for me to send you that radio. Sorry I could not bring it down with me but UPS messed up the box and I thought it better to get another and send it. Congratulations on winning it

Jon
Old 02-02-2003, 10:54 PM
VIP Member
Platinum Member

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

It was a blast
Attached Thumbnails 2003 OSO Mid-Atlantic Winter Chill-Out Official Details-p2010141small.jpg  
Old 02-02-2003, 11:36 PM
Are we having fun, yet?
Charter Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Wow, what an evening...... It was great meeting all that I had a chance to meet. So many people, so little time. Biggus and Audio, You guys had the trip from Hell!! Counting down and looking forward to Winter Chill-out III. Brian, Outstanding job. You Guys and Gals from Lake Norman, I'm looking forward to boating on your lake. Hope to see some of you at our Poker Run in July.
Old 02-03-2003, 11:32 AM
Charter Member #37 /Moderator/Platinum Member
Charter Member

Received 8 Likes on 3 Posts

Gizmo,
Give me a call when you are aheaded down.
David 704-634-9004

C. P. B. A. Carolina Power Boat Assoc
Old 02-03-2003, 05:22 PM
Registered

Received 31 Likes on 24 Posts

WOW!!!! that was one hell of a trip! Just got home this morning. my headache has finally gone away!

Sydwayz, dude you throw one hell of a party!

It`s always fun putting faces to the names. Nice to meet all of you who attended. Topdj, you are a wild man!

The booze was flowin' pretty good! I hope I didnt talk anyones ear off!

Sydwayz, thanks for the $$ for being the sencond furthest traveller. I think I put it to good use. and that diner later on was a trip!

Has Hugh made it home yet? He had a 1200 mile ride ahead of him

Kurt.
Old 02-03-2003, 06:10 PM
Charter Member#157
Charter Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Brain, great gathering!
It beat out Chicago by all means Even though Chicago was still a great time.
Guess the Mid Atlantic has a much larger following then the Chicago area
Made it home today about 4pm
Trip was kinda boring. Went a different route then the one taken down. Did it to avoid a serious weather front that dumped 5-8 inches of snow across MN and Wi
Really hated shoveling the driveway first thing back. That took the return mileage up an extra 110 miles but it was well worth it. Only had about 50 miles of light snow to drive through in Iowa
It was great meeting alot of you. I will not forget about it.
Brian, thanks again for the dinner and drinks, am so glad that Audio could not argue with me like he was with Skaterize(Craig) Just kidding.
Got stopped in Indiana, what a bunch of pr(*&&s. Two HP to stop me because I was in thier town at 3 am. I pulled off the road to look up the highway change and they stopped me becasue of that. Damn, at least I took the off ramp and did not stop on the highway. They might have whot me if I did that
Stopped in DC for a little while, but kinda lost interest in the sites. Thinking for about hte trip home in the snow and left because of it

Looking up the HRPA site next to see what the dates are for the Poker run. Just might have to tow the boat down if it does not sell here. Need to get somone to put another Advantage boat out on the east coast
Old 02-03-2003, 06:56 PM
Forum Regulator
VIP Member

Received 1,195 Likes on 519 Posts

I have to thank the folks that made this happen; which of course is all of you who attended. Thank you all very much. This was your party.

Door prize winners were allowed to select from a table FULL of items.
Items like the BatBoat school, gift certificates, bikinis, PRA Jacket, and Poker Run Entry discounts, were called out by individual ticket number.

My MANY THANKS on behalf of myself and the winners for the following donations:

-Reindl Powerboats donated ½ Day of Bat Boat Race School at any APBA or GLSCS event in 2003. This was won by none other than SuperGirl of OSO, Sutton Simmons.
Thank you Chris Reindl.
-OffshoreOnly,com donated lots of great apparel including hats, shirts, halter tops, and swimsuits. Thank you Steve and Jeffrey.
-Freezeframe Video donated 3 GREAT DVDs; these were the first items taken as doorprizes. Thank you Jeff Gerardi.
-Poker Runs America donated a PRA jacket and other apparel.
-Phoenix Custom Apparel made some great custom OSO shirts.
-Offshore Performance donated several shirts and goodies. Thank you Bill, Harry, Hugh, Linda, Debbie, Linda, Jay and John, at OP.
-CBPBA donated some apparel and 4 chair/coolers. Thank you CBPBA.
-RPBA donated ½ price entry for their 2003 Poker Run. Thank you Steve and gang.
-HRPA stepped up immediately and matched the ½ price entry for their 2003 Poker Run.
(Both Poker Run Entry discounts were won by the same person, and I still find that to be BS, but hey, I called the numbers).
-Atomic Heat Swimwear donated 3 swimsuits. Thank you Audra aka ATOMIC Sonic.
-Chief Engines sent in some shirts and hats.
-BAM Marine sent some shirts. Thank you Mark.
-Outlaw Motorsports donated two sizeable gift certificates. Thank you Mark and Sherrie House aka Skater/BodyGuard Racing.
-Maryland Offshore donated a gift certificate. Thank you Andy of Maryland Offshore.
-Doller Offshore donated some shirts and hats.
-Skaterize donated about 40 shirts of the 2002 Jacksonville Firefighters Rally, which were thrown out to the crowd from the terrace. Thank you Craig.
-AudioFN donated a Clarion Marine Head Unit. Thank you Jon.

The Richbrau Brewing Company and the Crowne Plaza hotel are eager to host us again in 2004. I think I biggest glitch was the Crowne Plaza had some staffing issues resulting in some trouble coordinating the free shuttles in a timely manner. This caused a little congestion with the start of the event.

In 2002, at Hooters of Fredericksburg, I hoped for 40 people to come out. We had 65 folks attend.
For 2003, I asked for 80-100 people to attend. We had a WHOPPING 153 PEOPLE attend this year. Richbrau is capable of handling 300 or so, and if we are going to double next year, we may have to secure a new venue.

Last edited by Sydwayz; 12-13-2003 at 02:59 AM.