Notices

Ford Dealers in Chicago

Old 01-13-2003, 11:14 AM
Andreas

Exclamation Ford Dealers in Chicago

After Readin all the comments, I'm thinkin about goin to a Ford Excur. Diesel... Now Does anyone work, or know any good dealers, Hell if your getting rid of your X lemme know!!!! I'm prefering black, and if your in the chicagoland area, maby we can make a deal

Old 01-13-2003, 11:29 AM
Andreas

By the way...wadya pay for yours, if you got one

Old 01-13-2003, 11:51 AM
Gone Fishin'
Charter Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Ask Wally or Karl (who I think you know) about dealers.

There are a LOT of OSO members in the Chigago area, I'm sure one of them can help you out.

Mike
Old 01-13-2003, 02:06 PM
Were doomed!
Charter Member

Received 947 Likes on 476 Posts

Mike, he's been asking us! we've been looking at contacts here but come up at dead ends on the Ford side.......a friend of a firend of a friend.....oh hell they dont know anyone!!! If there was someone local it would help him out greatly but he's not limited to sticking around town if the right deal pops up.

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy horsepower. And I've never seen a sad person hauling a$$!
Old 01-13-2003, 02:36 PM
Registered

Received 79 Likes on 23 Posts

Rather than chose a dealer find the truck first. Most dealers will not have a diesel in stock. Excursions are not that popluar let alone have one with a diesel. I bought mine at Wickstrom Ford in Barrington.
Old 01-13-2003, 02:41 PM
Were doomed!
Charter Member

Received 947 Likes on 476 Posts

He called a local guy here and they said $41500 for a new one....dont know the details of the truck exactly yet but i guess its a diesel and 4x4....

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy horsepower. And I've never seen a sad person hauling a$$!
Old 01-13-2003, 03:06 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally posted by Brad Zastrow
Rather than chose a dealer find the truck first. Most dealers will not have a diesel in stock. Excursions are not that popluar let alone have one with a diesel. I bought mine at Wickstrom Ford in Barrington.
Come to Texas What color do you want? What trim level, which Diesel do you want, old 7.3 or new 6.0? You'll find about 75% of them on the lots at dealers around here are hard loaded PSD's and the new 6.0 PSD is in stock at most dealers.....

With the incentives out now on the non 6.0 PSD's, you should be able to get a hard loaded Limited 4x4 with a 7.3 PSD in the $41 range. A-Plan is just under $41 for one that lists for about $51. You should be able to get one for right about invoice off the street, less incentives which puts you in that range.

Last edited by SeaRay Jim; 01-13-2003 at 03:11 PM.