Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
OT:Jo Millionaire, Revenge all ye Golddiggers!!! >

OT:Jo Millionaire, Revenge all ye Golddiggers!!!

Notices

OT:Jo Millionaire, Revenge all ye Golddiggers!!!

Old 01-13-2003, 09:19 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default OT:Jo Millionaire, Revenge all ye Golddiggers!!!

Okay, I hate these “Other People’s Reality” shows. But I got roped into watching this last week and it could be the best thing that ever happened to the way we look at women. This show should be shown in schools to warn young boys that may grow up and achieve there own money what to look out for. I swear…This set women back 50 years. And I think its going to keep getting better. Now before I get a PM from every girl on this site. No..This does not apply to all women. But for any guy who has ever dated a gold digger (Spend a day in Orange County!!!) This show is retribution.
Old 01-13-2003, 10:30 PM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Finally, a reality show that I can relate to. These women think they're going to get with a rich guy and turns out to be an average guy. These and other women I know have it coming to them. I've dated a couple of gold diggers myself.
Old 01-14-2003, 08:49 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

This weekend, I was in Tampa with a friend who is recently divorced. When talking about certain girls he would poit out which ones seemed high maintenance and felt they were out of our league. Grant it, we are no slouches. We are both professionals, just not BIG $$. I had to keep reminding him to just play the game. You may not have the $$ to keep her happy forever. But, if you can fake it long enough to get the bootie mission accomplished.
Old 01-14-2003, 09:01 AM
Jeff

how true, nothing upsets a gold digger more than replacing them with a prettier , younger, cheaper model. Then telling her that she is dismissed. he he he! I can't believe how many people are paying these whores around here.

Old 01-14-2003, 09:31 AM
AT Cult Member #3
VIP Member

Received 8 Likes on 4 Posts

I think all these "REALITY" shows are BS, but the wife was watching Joe Millionaire last night and I watched some with her. Did you see the look on the one Goldigger that didn't get picked All of them are going to be bent when they find out he is just a regular guy. Hell I may watch this just to see the expressions on the faces!!!!
Old 01-14-2003, 10:03 AM
Registered

I think he is doing it all wrong. Let's just say he happens to pick a decent one out of that group, he is going to royally screw her over at the end.
So I think he should have picked the *****iest, most money hungry one (Heidi) and then watch the look on her face at the end when he tells her the truth !
Old 01-14-2003, 10:04 AM
Registered

Talking

The look on that girl Hiedi was priceless, last night on the show it came out that she left her boyfriend to come and do the show, and then she did not get picked, and even if she would have been...she would still end up with nothing, too funny

I bet her boyfriend was laughing his ass off

I watched the show with my wife, and we were both laughing, so don't think this show bashes all women, it just brings out the evil in the ones that think they deserve more than they make them selves worth
Old 01-14-2003, 10:14 AM
Registered
Platinum Member

I only saw the last 10 min... but it only took that long to find out he was no guy with 50 mill business built up. I cannot image the girls would fall for it and FOX did a pitiful job of trying to find a guy who could play a millionaire.

just my .02
Old 01-14-2003, 10:25 AM
jb
Registered

missed both episodes...
Old 01-14-2003, 11:22 AM
Registered
Platinum Member

could not have missed much from what I saw

Quick Reply: OT:Jo Millionaire, Revenge all ye Golddiggers!!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.