Notices

new truck

Old 01-14-2003, 10:30 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Nope, not me. I never drove a Pinto. I believe a car should fit your personality. I have always had cars that are classy. I say UT buys her a La Bomba Mobile.

Pinto's:
They Tow
The Off road
You can put your bag in them

But NOBODY!!!NOBODY has ever gotten lucky from driving a pinto!

C'mon man, it UT's kid. We all gotta look out for her.
Boys are bad, dont do drugs, stay away from anyone named Stinsen!
Old 01-14-2003, 10:42 PM
Kohldog

You make some great points. I'm changing my vote to a pinto! UT, I think you should listen to him and pick up. Just hink how much sooner you can get the skater!

Old 01-14-2003, 10:52 PM
Kohldog

I think I've found the perfect one. This fine example is for sale at fordpinto.com. It's even available with the highly coveted rag top!

Old 01-14-2003, 11:06 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Only when hell frezes over will I drive in your ulgy green home with the matching rims.
Kohldog that is a rather high quality saddle bread mare and colt. FYI UT will get the skater when he talks Mrs Toys into it which will likely be in a few yrs.
Old 01-14-2003, 11:11 PM
Registered

Guys just keep in mind that im the good princess
Old 01-15-2003, 01:11 AM
Chevy-Harley fan
Charter Member

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

This is a tuff one!! Lets see I think you should get a GMC extended cab short bed with a sleeper to throw your stuff inside. Get a 4X4 you will always get your money back on resale and sell it faster. Is your horse trailer goose neck? Depending on what you are towing you might want to get a 2500 for the better brakes and what not. Good luck and never forget ALL BOYS ARE PIGS!!!!
Old 01-15-2003, 07:31 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 138 Likes on 83 Posts

Princess, find out what Troutly is standing next to - they obviously don't hold up well. You don't want one of those.

Trout, what the heck is that little blue ball of tinfoil? What happened? (Short bus... hmm, was one of the STUDENTS driving it?)
Old 01-15-2003, 07:46 AM
Team Dysfunctional
Charter Member

Originally posted by mcollinstn
the Hemi Dodge is not a concern for you. It is the newest High Output V8 available in Dodge trucks this year. Don't waste your money on a huge motor.

what are you talking about, The hemi is the standard motor for all 2500 series and up trucks, the only other V8 engine for the 1500's will be the 4.9L when they use up the inventory on all the 5.9L. in stock. The Hemi was only a $700 option over the standard equipment. I don't find that bad for an engine that is over 100HP more than the smaller 4.9L and more horse power than the Big chevy and the ford v10. with much better fuel economy. its even better on gas than the 5.9 that it is replacing. So you will get your $700 back in fuel savings over time.
There is nothing worse than an under powered vehicle, especially a truck.
Old 01-15-2003, 07:57 AM
MavFlyBy

I'd get a Chevy 2500 ext cab with a 6.0L. 1500 is nice but if you go with the 2500 you'll have room to grow.

Old 01-15-2003, 08:20 AM
Registered

Little Princess,

Say HI to dad. I haven't spoke with him in a while. I hope you and the fam had a good holiday. Might I suggest to you the Chevy 1500HD. This is a LOT smoother than the 2500HD and has 4 full doors. It is a beautiful truck with plenty of towing capacity yet maintaining the smooth the ride. Engine options are varied. I would say the 5.3 litre is all you will probably need, however the 6.0 Litre is a nice package. Forget teh 8.0 litre. That is way overkill. They are really nice trucks. 4WD is a must. Even if you use it only a few times per year, when you need it, it is great to have it. Best of luck and congratulations.

Quick Reply: new truck

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.