Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   B-max At Cleveland Boat Show (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/41443-b-max-cleveland-boat-show.html)

WILDTHING TAZ 01-19-2003 08:26 PM

B-max At Cleveland Boat Show

SOME OF YOU OSO MEMBERS HAD A HARD TIME FINDING OUR BOOTH AT CLEVELAND THIS WEEKEND.WE ARE UNDER JR MARINE. LOCATED 100 FEET FROM NATIONAL MARINE. STOP IN WE HAVE EAST SIDE POKER RUN ENTRY FORMS FOR JULY 19th,SOME COOL REPAIR IDEAS FOR GIMBALS,BRAVO TOOLS,AND A COMPLETE B-MAX STAGE ll TO LOOK AT.SEE YA THIS WEEK. RON BENDER & JAMIE TREBLAS.

eliminator219 01-19-2003 09:08 PM

Boat Show

Ron
How does the Cleveland show compare with the one you were at in Chicago? Are there a lot of performance boats?
If my parts come in this week and the weather stays half way decent I would like to come to your show as I drop my boat off,Maybe Saturday morning, if you think it is worth while..
I know that you can't say anything negative,do you have anything postive to say?Myself, I dont like Cruisers or fishing boats,and I hate pwc's.. If I offended anyone with this remark, Sorry!! But Guess that why they make more than one color, we all dont like the same things. Thank God!! :D :D

eliminator219

WILDTHING TAZ 01-19-2003 09:24 PM

NATIONAL HAS A COUPLE OF PRETTY COOL RIDES TO LOOK AT.COASTAL HAS SOME BAJA'S TO LOOK AT. CHICAGO SEEMS TO BE A BIT LARGER ON HP THAN CLEVELAND.IF IT'S NEGATIVE ILL TELL YOU I DONT HIDE ANYTHING. SONNER YOUR BOAT GET'S TO ME THE BETTER.IF YOU SHRINK WRAP IT FOR THE ROAD IT WILL BE MUCH BETTER FOR THE ROAD GRIME. WE WILL FIX THE WRAP WHERE WE CUT IT FOR THE TRIP HOME. RON

THRILLSEEKER 01-19-2003 11:18 PM

Taz, it was good to meet ya, that poker run sounds like a hell of a good time:cool: Keep us posted.

big daddy 01-20-2003 08:51 AM

Good to see you again, Ron. Thanks for the poker run info.

eliminator219 01-23-2003 12:00 AM

Weather!!

Transporting

Ron, Have my parts arrived or have you heard if they have shipped as of yet? I was thinking that you said they were being shipped on the 15th. No big deal either way, the weather seems to be telling me to just leave the boat in the garage for the present time..
How is the show treating you, sold many drives? at this time of the year it must be like selling snowball to eskimos..By the way, my Drives with the 2" short polished lowers are for sale,3 hours test time, 10 grand for the pair showers and all!
Regards,:D :D
eliminator219

eliminator219 01-23-2003 12:02 AM

Weather!!

Transporting

Ron, Have my parts arrived or have you heard if they have shipped as of yet? I was thinking that you said they were being shipped on the 15th. No big deal either way, the weather seems to be telling me to just leave the boat in the garage for the present time..
How is the show treating you, sold many drives? at this time of the year it must be like selling snowballs to eskimos..By the way, my Drives with the 2" short polished lowers are for sale,3 hours test time, 10 grand for the pair showers and all!
Regards,:D :D
eliminator219