parts for sale section,one last ride scam

Notices

parts for sale section,one last ride scam

Old 01-20-2003, 06:44 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally posted by PhantomChaos
Here you go.............

Please pardon the oppressive overtones that will be found throughout this letter, but it can plausibly be surmised that it would be downright demented for Mr. OneLastRide to open the gates of hell. If you disagree with my claim that the longer he wears the mask of stoicism, the harder it is to remove, then read no further. I overheard one of his minions say, "Mr. OneLastRide's bons mots are a breath of fresh air amid our modern culture's toxic cloud of chaos." This quotation demonstrates the power of language, as it epitomizes the "us/them" dichotomy within hegemonic discourse. As for me, I prefer to use language to carry out the famous French admonition, écrasez l'infâme!, against Mr. OneLastRide's outbursts. He is trying to brainwash us. He wants us to believe that it's delirious to snap his confreres out of their trance; that's boring; that's not cool. You know what I think of that, don't you? I think that Mr. OneLastRide's faculty for deception is so far above anyone else's, it really must be considered different in kind as well as in degree.

If Mr. OneLastRide thinks that he can make me suffer from stress, frustration, and defeat, then he's barking up the wrong tree. Not surprisingly, he says that jujuism is the key to world peace. You know, I don't think I have heard a less factually based statement in my entire life. You should never forget the three most important facets of Mr. OneLastRide's revenge fantasies, namely their stubborn origins, their internal contradictions, and their tendentious nature.

It's our responsibility to make plans and carry them out. That's the first step in trying to give parents the means to protect their children, and it's the only way to advocate concrete action and specific quantifiable goals. Mr. OneLastRide can't seriously believe that people are pawns to be used and manipulated, can he? The answer is obvious if you understand that if there's an untold story here, it's that if he is going to talk about higher standards, then he needs to live by those higher standards. Who is behind the decline of our civilization? The culprit responsible is not the Illuminati, not the Insiders, not the Humanists, not even the Communists. No, the decline of our civilization is attributable primarily to OneLastRide. The bottom line is that Mr. OneLastRide's off-the-cuff comments are counterproductive to society.

Great!! You would have copied that link!
Old 01-20-2003, 06:49 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I have a question about Phantoms post

WHAT THE HELL DID HE SAY???????

DAVE
Old 01-20-2003, 06:52 PM
Charter Member #1055/Moderator
Charter Member

It doesn't matter when losers post like that, as long as no one buys from them, they'll go away.
Old 01-20-2003, 09:31 PM
Registered

It was reported to us and we took care of the situation. Please do not hesitate to report anything to us and we will investigate. We will never reveal anyones identitiy if reported. It is good to see you all self-policing your board and will only make us stronger and more effective.

Thank you,

OSO