parts for sale section,one last ride scam >

parts for sale section,one last ride scam

Notices

parts for sale section,one last ride scam

Old 01-20-2003, 05:41 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default parts for sale section,one last ride scam

I JOINED OSO AS A PLATIUM MEMBER TO SUPPORT THE BOARD AND SELL SOME STUFF.I AM ADDICIATED TO IT AND VIEW EVERYDAY I'M AT WORK. THERE'S ALOT OF GOOD STUFF ON HERE AND LEARN ALOT A STUFF ALSO. THE MEMBER SHIP IS CHEAP FOR WHAT YOU GET OUT OF THIS SITE. NOW THE POINT !!!ONE LAST RIDE POSTED ON MY POST AND 5 OTHER POS T TO SELL HIS PROPS,INSTED OF JOINING LIKE A REAL MAN. THATS A PIECE OF **** AS FAR AS I CONCERNED. POST YOUR REPLYS, I NEEDED TO VENT.
Old 01-20-2003, 05:58 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Scott....so how do you really feel?!?!!?!?
Old 01-20-2003, 06:01 PM
Registered

THANK YOU TOO OLD, YOU'RE ONE OF THE MANY GOOD PEOPLE ON THIS BOARD. I HAVE TO RESPECT MY ELDERS. I JUST THINK IT WAS A LOW MOVE AND I E-MAILED ONE LAST RIDE AND TOLD HIM. CHEAP ASS
Old 01-20-2003, 06:08 PM
Member #2 ....Jeeezz
Charter Member

You have to give it to him for figuring that out. That being said, I think only registered members should be able to not only start a thread but also reply. If someone wants to contact the seller, they can do it by email or private message.

g
Old 01-20-2003, 06:12 PM
VIP Member
Platinum Member

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

What a Leach
Old 01-20-2003, 06:13 PM
Registered

Here you go.............

Please pardon the oppressive overtones that will be found throughout this letter, but it can plausibly be surmised that it would be downright demented for Mr. OneLastRide to open the gates of hell. If you disagree with my claim that the longer he wears the mask of stoicism, the harder it is to remove, then read no further. I overheard one of his minions say, "Mr. OneLastRide's bons mots are a breath of fresh air amid our modern culture's toxic cloud of chaos." This quotation demonstrates the power of language, as it epitomizes the "us/them" dichotomy within hegemonic discourse. As for me, I prefer to use language to carry out the famous French admonition, écrasez l'infâme!, against Mr. OneLastRide's outbursts. He is trying to brainwash us. He wants us to believe that it's delirious to snap his confreres out of their trance; that's boring; that's not cool. You know what I think of that, don't you? I think that Mr. OneLastRide's faculty for deception is so far above anyone else's, it really must be considered different in kind as well as in degree.

If Mr. OneLastRide thinks that he can make me suffer from stress, frustration, and defeat, then he's barking up the wrong tree. Not surprisingly, he says that jujuism is the key to world peace. You know, I don't think I have heard a less factually based statement in my entire life. You should never forget the three most important facets of Mr. OneLastRide's revenge fantasies, namely their stubborn origins, their internal contradictions, and their tendentious nature.

It's our responsibility to make plans and carry them out. That's the first step in trying to give parents the means to protect their children, and it's the only way to advocate concrete action and specific quantifiable goals. Mr. OneLastRide can't seriously believe that people are pawns to be used and manipulated, can he? The answer is obvious if you understand that if there's an untold story here, it's that if he is going to talk about higher standards, then he needs to live by those higher standards. Who is behind the decline of our civilization? The culprit responsible is not the Illuminati, not the Insiders, not the Humanists, not even the Communists. No, the decline of our civilization is attributable primarily to OneLastRide. The bottom line is that Mr. OneLastRide's off-the-cuff comments are counterproductive to society.
Old 01-20-2003, 06:14 PM
Banned

Originally posted by cigarette1
If someone wants to contact the seller, they can do it by email or private message.

g
Good idea!
Old 01-20-2003, 06:17 PM
Registered

Problem has been taken care of. By the Board Gods.

Rich
Old 01-20-2003, 06:21 PM
Registered

PHATOM YOU GAVE ME A HEADACHE JUST READING THAT. THANKS FOR YOUR INPUT I THINK.HOW THE HELL DO YOU THINK OF **** LIKE THAT. SHARE IT WITH THE BOARD STOP HOLDING.

THANK YOU BOARD GODS,THEY SEE A LEACH!!!!

Last edited by outer42; 01-20-2003 at 06:25 PM.
Old 01-20-2003, 06:28 PM
VIP Member
Platinum Member

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Should change his name to ONE LAST 'Free" RIDE

Quick Reply: parts for sale section,one last ride scam

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.