Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
O.T. Winter Storm Warning in effect this evening through Thursday morning >

O.T. Winter Storm Warning in effect this evening through Thursday morning

Notices

O.T. Winter Storm Warning in effect this evening through Thursday morning

Old 01-22-2003, 07:34 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default O.T. Winter Storm Warning in effect this evening through Thursday morning

... Winter Storm Warning in effect this evening through Thursday morning...

Snow showers will only produce another 2 to 4 inches of accumulation today. Tonight into Thursday morning... snow showers will again increase in intensity. Expect 4 to 8 inches of accumulation tonight. Another 2 to 4 inches of snow will fall Thursday morning before the snow diminishes. The greatest accumulations should occur between Munising and McMillan. In addition... northwest winds of 15 to 25 mph tonight and Thursday morning will create considerable blowing snow with visibility falling below one-quarter mile at times in open areas. The wind and bitter cold air will also drop wind chill readings to 15 below to 25 below zero.

Mitch Stellin, Waterfoul and I are leaving thurs afternon for snowmobiling in this location - Grand Marais, Michigan!!! right on the shores of Lake Superior!!!

it's gonna be cold at 100mph!!!!!! can't wait

Scarab Chuck ----you going too?

Ram
Old 01-22-2003, 07:46 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Glad to see you guys are finally getting some white gold. Enjoy it! Been riding every week since December 1. Have a great time.

Shane
Old 01-22-2003, 07:49 AM
CRUBOSS

the weather man saaid it is going to be cold here this weekend. it may get down to the freezing mark , or the high 20's . now that is going to be cold.....for FLORIDA !

Old 01-22-2003, 07:57 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Just got back from up north.... ITS SNOWING LIKE MAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!You Guys will have an awsome time,We'll have to hook up some time!!!!!!!!!!!!! See Ya..... ps.( 182hp 700 XCR Dynoed on a land&sea) Scary Fast!!!! OH YEAH !!!!!!!!
Attached Images  
Old 01-22-2003, 08:15 AM
Registered

10 degrees and snow here at the marina. High of 8 tomorrow! Brrrrr. Think I will sleep in!
Old 01-22-2003, 09:05 AM
Trim it Up!
Platinum Member

Thumbs down

OMG....20' in ORLANDO? Time to cover the plants
Old 01-22-2003, 09:16 AM
Registered

-6 degrees here last night, which was -30 with the windchill. Not supposed to get above low teens (during the day) for the next several days, and below zero at night........
Old 01-22-2003, 09:31 AM
Centsless

Unhappy

Rambunctious:

Hubby and I rode in Grand Marais, Munising, Paradise etc last week ... EXCELLENT!!!!!! As soon as my sled gets put back together, we are outta here again. There is a group of guys from work here heading up Thurs night to Munising, staying at the Buckhorn ... wish I could go

Old 01-22-2003, 09:36 AM
Allan4

We are seeing single digits to 0 in CIncy for lows. Been a great winter (I love Winter). I have been out to plow snow or spread salt on 7 occasion, as compared to a total of 2 times last year. Years like these make me want a sled worse than ever......I'll move that up a few levels on my to buy list.....

Have fun, be safe.......