Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
I'm beginning to think that Formula might just be a front for the Devil... >

I'm beginning to think that Formula might just be a front for the Devil...

Notices

I'm beginning to think that Formula might just be a front for the Devil...

Old 01-22-2003, 08:44 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Red face Formula SS - Awesome Boat

Formulas financing beats all others manufacturers hands down. I can't believe Park Marine would stoop that low . BH
Old 01-22-2003, 09:09 PM
Charter Member #415
Charter Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Someone more internet savvy than me help me out. Park Marine says they know nothing and have no control over someone,anyone, that can divert nelemsmarine.com to their website.That even if they want to stop it they can't. I'm internet impaired, is that a true statement?
Old 01-22-2003, 10:09 PM
Banned

Robert, it seems to me that if it was diverted to him, and he was an honest man, he would in turn divert it to you. He smells fishy to me. In my opinion, that is nothing less than being a thief. Hope it works out for you.
Old 01-22-2003, 10:10 PM
Registered

Originally posted by Magicfloat
Someone more internet savvy than me help me out. Park Marine says they know nothing and have no control over someone,anyone, that can divert nelemsmarine.com to their website.That even if they want to stop it they can't. I'm internet impaired, is that a true statement?

Yep....that is true. You can point a URL (web address) to any other site. It costs somebody something (<$10) to do it. Oh yeah....only the person that owns the URL (name) that can do that............so there you go.
Old 01-22-2003, 10:12 PM
Registered

Received 42 Likes on 11 Posts

Mr. Nelems how are you? Haven't reconsidered taking my Velocity and making my Formula dreams come true have you? I'll even give some pad bottom boat driving instruction! It's not that hard ...really. All kidding aside, isn't the 18mo. @ 0% or 24 mo. @ 1.15% (or whatever it is this week) buy down worth substantially more money to loan principle than the rebate at a given price? Say 160K? 353 for example. If it is, the rebate should only be used if you need more real down $ for the bankers to look at, true? P.S. The '01 w/torch Robert if you still have it.

Last edited by Rippem; 01-23-2003 at 12:34 AM.
Old 01-22-2003, 11:12 PM
Registered

Originally posted by Magicfloat
It is true. I posted the whois record for the domain name earlier in this thread. It has the contact name, address and phone for the owner of the domain. That is who you need to contact for he is the one that has defined and/or approved the redirection.

Steve
Old 01-23-2003, 06:41 AM
Charter Member #415
Charter Member

I contacted the guy He told me he bought a boat from Park and decided to help them out by diverting all the marine dealer names he owned to them,then he basically to me to f*** off. I'm pretty steamed now. I am going to call Park and request that they ask him to remove the link voluntarily or I will get my attorney involved. I doubt they will do it voluntarily cause Park lied to me yesterday. I would love to hear more comments from you internet savvy guys, thanks
Old 01-23-2003, 06:51 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 344 Likes on 115 Posts
Thumbs up

Why don't you take a look at Nort's 312. That is one nice boat for a low price.

Craig
Old 01-23-2003, 07:11 AM
JIM H
Charter Member

Thumbs up

i have a 280 ss go for it
Old 01-23-2003, 07:24 AM
Registered

Here it is!http://www.formulapowerboats.com/sun...aspx?ID=158068

Quick Reply: I'm beginning to think that Formula might just be a front for the Devil...

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.