Countdown to Miami Boat Show

Notices

Countdown to Miami Boat Show

Old 01-28-2003, 04:52 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Post Countdown to Miami Boat Show

The World’s Largest Consumer Boat Show to Cruise Into Miami Feb. 13-18, 2003

Miami Beach, FL, US, October 15, 2002 — The world’s largest boat show – the Miami International Boat Show – will cruise into Miami for a six-day run Feb. 13-18, 2003, at the Miami Beach Convention Center and the Sealine Marina and Yachting Center.

The 62nd edition of the Miami International Boat Show will feature the latest powerboats, engines and accessories from more than 2,300 exhibitors on more than 2.5 million square feet of exhibition space. Show visitors will find new exhibition hours at the Miami Beach Convention Center, which will be open 10 a.m.-6 p.m. on Feb. 13; 10 a.m.-8 p.m. on Feb. 14-17; and 10 a.m.-6 p.m. on Feb. 18. Visitors looking to test the newest powerboats will be able to do so at the Sealine Marina and Yachting Center, which will be open 10 a.m.-6 p.m. daily.

“The Miami International Boat Show will continue its reign as the industry’s No. 1 gathering for manufacturers, dealers and prospective purchasers of boats and related gear,” said Cathy Johnston, southern regional manager of the National Marine Manufacturers Association (NMMA), which produces the show. “Our goal is to bring buyers to the sellers in a fun and festive environment that best represents what boating is all about.”

In addition to the exhibits, the show will feature entertainers and interactive boating-related rides and games. For the second consecutive year, the show will host “Sunset Celebrations” from 5 p.m.-7 p.m. on Feb. 14-16 along Convention Center Drive in Miami Beach. These happy-hour festivities will serve as the venues for contests and prize giveaways by local radio stations.

Advance tickets to the Miami International Boat Show & Strictly Sail-Miami, the show’s sail-only exhibition located at Miamarina at Bayside Marketplace, are available now by calling the BoatU.S. Ticket Center at (877) 476-7683 or by visiting a BoatU.S. Marine Center or the Miami International Boat Show’s Web site at www.discoverboating.com. Visitors can also purchase tickets Feb. 13-18 at the Miami Beach Convention Center and Miamarina at Bayside Marketplace. Admission to the Sealine Marina and Yachting Center location is free. Free shuttle-bus service will be available to transport visitors between the three show locations. In addition, there will be a passenger pick-up and drop-off at the Park & Ride facility on Watson Island.

ADMISSION:

$15 for adults

$4 for children ages 6-12

$24 for an adult two-day pass, valid any two days Feb. 14-18

$25 for an adult multi-evening pass, valid any or all evenings from 5 p.m. to closing Feb. 14-18

$25 for Preview Thursday on Feb. 13

The Miami International Boat Show is produced by the National Marine Manufacturers Association (NMMA), the principal trade association of the recreational marine industry. NMMA members, nearly 1,400 companies, produce approximately 80 percent of the marine products used by recreational boaters and anglers in the United States. The North American pleasure boat market represents fully half of the global demand for these products and services. Retail sales of boats and related products and services amount to an estimated $25 billion annually in the United States.
Old 01-28-2003, 06:45 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 344 Likes on 115 Posts

I'm already packed
Old 01-28-2003, 06:48 PM
Member #2 ....Jeeezz
Charter Member

I got my Hall Pass
Old 01-28-2003, 07:01 PM
speel chekk this fokker!
Charter Member

stop by sunseeker and ask for me!!!! I'll be working

i think i will be at collins ave. for a couple days and at the convention center a few days too.
Old 01-28-2003, 07:46 PM
Registered

I`m counting the days!!!!!!! CHAOS your avatar is driving me frikin nuts.
Old 01-28-2003, 10:53 PM
Registered

It's supposed to.
Old 01-28-2003, 11:36 PM
Registered

nort, we moved your news to the news section. great info.
Old 01-29-2003, 12:31 AM
Registered

Great Steve! You need to add the "read more" link cuz it's not all there (home page).

17 days
Old 01-29-2003, 05:49 AM
Member #9
Charter Member

Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts

Look closely into the sunglasses on the lady in the picture....(especially the left one) sure looks like ole' Norty in there doesn't it.

Great info.
Old 01-29-2003, 07:18 AM
OSO Moderator
Charter Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Hotel booked, plane tickets, & show tickets in hand.

Can't wait to get warm. But then that will bring out the urge to splash the boat. 2 more months. . . . . . . come on spring!

'00 Scarab Sport 302 CC
'02 Cigarette Top Gun TS
'02 PQ 340
'00 PQ 280
'98 Scarab 22
'97 Baja Outlaw 20
'72 Checkmate
'65 Glastron

Quick Reply: Countdown to Miami Boat Show

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.