Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Multi Industry Pimp!!!!! At your service (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/42002-multi-industry-pimp-your-service.html)

IDRPSTF 01-26-2003 10:49 PM

Multi Industry Pimp!!!!! At your service

Movin on up!
Starting Monday I will start Pimping High end cars. After many interviews with the owner of Phillips Auto in Newport Beach I was hired as a full time sales consultant. Needless to say I am extatic about working for a company with a 25 year reputation for buying and selling only the best vehicles the world has to offer. I am confident all OSO'rs in the area will take this as an invatation to "Test drive" a few Lambo's and Ferraris. Let me know if I can help any of you on the board, I will continue to Broker boats at the same time as cars. And I plan to give the same quality in both fields. Wish me luck!

IDRPSTF 01-26-2003 11:28 PM

That is me. The plan was to leave for Hawaii in a few months but with currant events the way they are (Middle East) Tourism can go down the tubes too easy. Unfortunatly plans are on hold.

puder 01-27-2003 12:26 AM

**** i might make a special trip out to LA just to test drive them!!!! :D

can i take an Marranello and swing by spago for lunch to pitch my script :D

puder 01-27-2003 12:26 AM

thats how LA works right??? ;)

IDRPSTF 01-28-2003 01:05 AM

After my first day I have one question.
Why does everyone think they are a F$%#KIN race car driver on a test drive. 25MPH zone is not a race track. I thought Sea Trials were bad!!! I specifically do not remember the words "Drive it like you own it" leaving my mouth. From now on I take "The Wooden Spoon" with me on test drives!

puder 01-28-2003 02:06 AM

ROFL!!!!!

I must say if i was going to plunk down that much coin on a horsie car it woudl need new tires after the test drive. I liek to drive, i like to drive hard, if i'm buying a ferrari its goign to be drivenm hard. More than likely it would see that track. I woudl want to make DAMN sure its what I wanted and agreed with the way i drive.

I woudl try my best to obey posted speed limits in congested areas. But on the tight and twisties she better be undertseering like a mother cus my foots gonna be planted :D

at least that how it was in the NSX and Carrera 4 they threw me the keys too at champion......

NOW if teh person thinks they're mario andretti and stalls at the first 4 stop lights that another story altogether. If you ask tehm to slow teh **** down the better. that just common curtasee (sp)

IDRPSTF 01-28-2003 11:32 PM

It appears as though he was impressed...SOLD!
Test drives like Sea Trials have limits. I wouldnt want to buy a boat or car that has been riden hard and put away wet.

puder 01-28-2003 11:46 PM

agreed!!!

congrats on the sale! if you ahev anyoen interested ina sunseeker send them my way. If i come across anyone in my dealings that wants a trick whip i'll send them your way!

Uncle Toys 01-29-2003 10:44 AM

Good luck on the new adventure (my son;) )

Where on the gold coast are you guys located?

IDRPSTF 01-29-2003 11:41 PM

1220 West Coast HWy, Newport Beach. Next to the Auto Spa. Grey Building.
Sold 2 more today! Whew Whew!!!