Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Luck O' The Irish Poker Run (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/42040-luck-o-irish-poker-run.html)

BulletProof 01-27-2003 03:37 PM

Luck O' The Irish Poker Run

I have posted a registration form and hotel info for this event in the Poker run section! I you are attending, please call and book your room early as space is limited! If you are unable to print the registration from there, call or email me and i will send one to you! Its shaping up to be a great event!!!
Russ Floyd 912-313-8686

BulletProof 01-29-2003 10:37 PM

Just got some great rates on 1 and 2 bedroom beach villas for the event!! Check out the post in the Poker Run Section for more details!!!!

BulletProof 02-26-2003 08:29 AM

ROLL CALL !!! 17 Days and counting and everything is shaping up!! Looks like a great turnout and i look forward to meeting some fellow OSO'ers.

here is a link of the info for the St Patricks festivities and the run info is posted in the poker run section!!!

http://stpats.savannahnow.com/2003/

There are still some rooms avail but we lose our lock on em on the 5th so if your interested, make your reservations early!!!!

RHC 02-26-2003 02:19 PM

St. Paddys in S-Vanna

Hey Russ,, thanks for the return call,, all is good here and time is flying ,, will start waxing the boat this weekend,, fill the tank on the way and look forward to a Great Poker Run with u guys.... Mike told me he is bring the new Commanche and maybe a 38Scarab also.. Anyhoo, cant be soon enough for us ,,,, this Snow Sucks... See ya

RHC

vagrant 02-26-2003 03:05 PM

Reservations made we will be there with Dock Holiday,
David

Dock Holiday 02-26-2003 05:06 PM

Vagrant Who?

Russ,

Glad I saw this, I need to mail the entry form. Sounds like you had a great time in Miami!

Did you get a call from a buddy of mine on Norman name Jason that is coming on the run?

See Ya
Mark

BulletProof 02-26-2003 09:42 PM

Hey Roger! Snow??? Heck its going to be 76 here tomorrow:D Lookin forward to showin you snow birds a good time!! Just dont forget to bring your green beads!!! ;)

Mark, Glad things are workin out for ya. Les was worried you wouldnt get to see him in the bikini he picked out specially for you :eek:
I have you and Steve Teeter registered from your area so far so get him to give me a buzz and remind him to hurry and book a room....and yes Miami Boat Show Run was a blast! met some really great people there!

Steet 02-27-2003 05:21 PM

Poker Run

Hey Guys, I booked my condo reservations about a month ago. We went through the Tybee Island Rentals like you suggested and got a great deal on a 2 bedroom for 3 nights. We are coming in on Friday around noon and leaving on Monday afternoon. Looking forward to a great time. Thanks

BulletProof 02-27-2003 06:13 PM

Sounds good. We are getting some maps together now to send out to yall so you will know how to find the marina for launching and then on out to tybee ( pronounced tie-bee :) ). Will also have some charts to cover the waterways for all those who want to go play friday and after the run!!! Also checked w/ the marina and 93 is going for 1.80 right now! Beats the heck out of what i just saw in the keys!!!

fishead 02-27-2003 08:07 PM

Russ,
How was the Miami run?.Did you get my check.I am looking forward to it.My girlfriend is really excited also.Tell leslie I said hello.I am in LA and heading to NY tonight.I had to fly some crappy schedules in order to get the time off for the run.I sent my tailpipes back to Stellings and they are going to extend them for a 100 bucks each and they will be full water Jacketed.They are shipping them back on Friday.Give me a jingle.
Mark