Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
Hot Boat - Geez , Louise - Women Racing? >

Hot Boat - Geez , Louise - Women Racing?

Notices

Hot Boat - Geez , Louise - Women Racing?

Old 01-28-2003, 11:32 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Pwrboattours,Louise Martino, her brother and Dad have many years under their belts with racing,as the article states her Dad Mark is a champion,her brother Craig owns Fountain International in Florida and Louise has been around racing her entire life.I think this was a great article and any good press we can get for offshore racing that is positive is also great. Louise besides being beautiful is a very nice person along with her entire family. When we were in New Orleans they were a class act all the way. I think maybe you should contact some of the writers in these magazines and ask them to do an article about YOUR Louise then you could really brag about her and make her feel special! The person who wrote the article is Judy Darby, her phone# is 985-674-5294......fax # is 985-626-7792,I'm sure if you call her with info on Louise and photos she would be glad to do a story on her. Good luck to you and Louise. Regards Augie
Old 01-28-2003, 12:09 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Poker Runs America does an article on "Women in Power" every issue. Louise Whitmore would be a great candidate for that.
Old 01-28-2003, 12:45 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Cool Jana - Augie

Jana: - Augie:

PRA did a write up on Louise a couple of months ago , it was a great write up. I guess I got a little excited because of the picture to start with (bikini and that pose). When we finished the Daytona race last year Louise Whitmore pulled off her helmet and blood was all over her face, no bikini . The 95 mph P3 thing also got me going. That would disqualify you in P3 where we race. No biggie gang just think my throttle girl is one of the best - male or female. I told Louise Whitmore about the other Louise and article and she just calmly replied " Bring it On"! Should make for an interesting year of racing - BH
Old 01-28-2003, 02:48 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

BH,I've seen the photo and your right! I still think you should contact Judy from Hot Boat and let her do an article on Louise Whitmore, would be a nice way to start the season,also get in touch with Ron P(OSO) member or contact him at www.njoffshore.com as he writes for H20 Performance and they are looking for good articles,Ron also writes for that new magazine Extreme Boat....give it a shot!!!!!
Old 01-28-2003, 08:29 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Talking blah.............

Mike - not jealous here just the pose and the 95 mph P3 thing got me going. I would think since you were a P- Class inspector it would of got you on edge but since she's in a Fountain , I guess you can overlook some bs. Maybe if she can win a race in that Fountain your resale value will go up on yours and you can finally get that center console you've been wanting. Hey I think those Lortabs I've been popping for the past week have made me a little agitated. I am seriously laughing my ass of Carter. - BH
Old 01-29-2003, 08:06 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

BH..I think the pose was Fantastic!!!!!!!!!!! The best part is as great looking as Louise Martino is,she is that much of a lady,class act.....you would have had to been there to understand what nice people her and her family are ,and as for what class Louise and her brother Craig will run in I'm sure whomever will put them in the right class. Maybe???????Enough about Louise, where and what class are you gonna run with Ms.Whitmore this year and with APBA/SBI?? Have a great day. Regards Augie.
Old 01-29-2003, 10:04 AM
Registered
Platinum Member

Wink APBA Offshore

Augie:

I'll be running P-4 sometime this year in the new 28 Joker. Louise says we're not racing but I do not believe it. Our focus is on keeping our business's strong and race atleast (2) races to qualify for The Worlds. I've raced 32 races since 1999 and I need to lay off running the entire series. We'll see...........BH
Old 01-29-2003, 11:51 AM
dmhoj

Default Re: blah.............

Originally posted by PWRBOATTOURS
Hey I think those Lortabs I've been popping for the past week have made me a little agitated. I am seriously laughing my ass of Carter. - BH

Shouldn't the Lortabs make you happy?

Old 01-29-2003, 12:07 PM
Registered

BH

Are you going down to the Miami Show ?

Doug
Old 01-29-2003, 12:20 PM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Back to that was in the lead but "got thrown up on the deck". Was that supposed to read "got throw up on the deck" or "threw up on the deck". Must have made a mess.

Quick Reply: Hot Boat - Geez , Louise - Women Racing?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.