Notices

What Would Adam Do ?

Old 01-30-2003, 07:50 AM
CRUBOSS

Default What Would Adam Do ?

what would you do ? i sold some used parts to a fellow O S O member. he paid me most of the money. but i am waiting on a few hundred dollars he has not paid. this O S O member has all the parts. and after several requests by me for payment. i have not gotten a check. WHAT WOULD YOU DO ?

Old 01-30-2003, 08:00 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 133 Likes on 82 Posts

I'd "out him" on the board so we can all shame him into submission.
Old 01-30-2003, 08:03 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

If you haven't already done so, set up a Paypal account. Then send him an email with your requesting a payment to your Paypal within 24 hours. Notify him that if he has not complied you will let everyone you know not to do business with him. If that happens at least post it hear so your fellow OSOers don't get taken.
Old 01-30-2003, 08:21 AM
CRUBOSS

i don't want to piss the guy off. he may have just foggoten. but i would think after several calls. and the famous "the check is in the mail" that it looks like a song and dance.

what do ya think ?

Old 01-30-2003, 08:44 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

If it's been more than a week, then the check is NOT in the mail.
1 phone call, cool!
2 phone calls, is one too many.
3 phone calls, you have a problem.

My 0.02
Old 01-30-2003, 09:30 AM
Uncle Toys

Treat him the way you would want to be treated if the roles were reversed - and keep us informed!

Old 01-30-2003, 09:41 AM
Registered

Originally posted by Uncle Toys
Treat him the way you would want to be treated if the roles were reversed - and keep us informed!
Well put!!!! Everyone's situation is different.
Old 01-30-2003, 10:24 AM
CRUBOSS

that is why no names are mentioned. i know people can be distracted with work and projects and things get forgotten . but the last call i made he said "do you think i am trying to stiff you ? " so lets give this a try.

Old 01-30-2003, 10:34 AM
Registered

If he clearly stated what you said above, I would not go and set a up a paypal account etc. My personal feeling is, after ample time and attempts to get paid have been exhausted, tell us who he is and what happened. I have done this as have others. This is one of the MANY hundreds of benefits of OSO. Not only may it benefit you, but it will put all of us on the aware.

Best of luck for a speedy resolution.
Old 01-30-2003, 01:34 PM
CRUBOSS

you don't fool me.... you are just using my post to get closer to that 65oo post mark. com'on admit it

Quick Reply: What Would Adam Do ?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.