Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
Any one going to the St. Lewis Boat Show? >

Any one going to the St. Lewis Boat Show?

Notices

Any one going to the St. Lewis Boat Show?

Old 01-29-2003, 03:09 PM
Transplanted to KS
Gold Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

He sure did. Thanks so much. You guys ROCK!
I did stay at the Adams Mark in downtown....very nice! Thanks for the suggestions! Well we be seeing you there?
Old 01-29-2003, 04:32 PM
olysan

OB Clarks is a good place to get loaded I used to do happy hour in there sometimes, but have lately we've been going for the ultimate dive bar - Q's.

There are a lot of good bars in Clayton/Midtown/Soulard I'm almost an expert.

What are you looking for?
Upscale/Downscale
Crowded?
Age Group?
Day of the week?

Old 01-29-2003, 05:13 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally posted by boatlesscowgirl
He sure did. Thanks so much. You guys ROCK!
Ah shucks

Originally posted by boatlesscowgirl
Well we be seeing you there?
Quite likely. Had wanted to go to Miami, but a conflict will probably sink that. Don't ya hate it when work gets in the way of play?
Old 01-29-2003, 06:05 PM
Registered

Received 12 Likes on 10 Posts

Last year we stayed at the Mayfair Hotel in the downtown area. We'll book there again for this year. Like some of the others, it's an old hotel that's been refurbished and updated to modern conveniences. Decent rooms at around $85 / night and only 1/2 block from the convention center. Even if it's cold, leave your jackets in the room and run to the entrance of the convention center. Also, you can walk to The Landing.

That's it!! That's where we need to get together. The Landing. It's kinda like Westport in KC. How about Fat Tuesday's? Great New Orleans-style margarita / frozen drink bar with plenty of room and they hand out beads with every cocktail. Left there last year with about six sets of beads... and I was hammered! Ha Ha!

Somebody check to make sure they're still there. If not, there's other bars there that should work.
Old 01-29-2003, 06:25 PM
Transplanted to KS
Gold Member

WooHoo sounds like it is going to be another fun get together!!!KC Baja....we will try to get rooms there also, you are bringing the Mrs, right? She was a sweetie!
Old 01-29-2003, 07:02 PM
Registered

We are going with 3 or 4 couples, Fat tuesday is a great place. We went last Halloween and they had a pretty good band . They also have a back area thats not too secluded. We might be able to reserve it if enough of us are going. Art
Old 01-29-2003, 09:23 PM
FWK

If we figure out what day I will have him reserve tables for us. OB's is always a good time. Forrest

Old 01-29-2003, 09:37 PM
Registered

I'm ready, count me in.
Gerry
[email protected]
Old 01-29-2003, 10:17 PM
Registered

I will make it on the weekend some time up for a OSO bash if we can get one together any one got a cruser we can park under the arch?
Old 01-30-2003, 06:16 AM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Hello All,, The Ky. Lake "Bunch" will be there in full Force on Sat. the 15th, ready to PARTY!!!! It looks like we should have a great turn-out!!! Boatinbill, Aerobob, Hoghead, Flood, Mamatryed, etc......
One of my favorite places to stay in STL. is the Embassy Suites. Its location is perfect for walking to the show and the Landing!!!!!!
K.C. is right on about the Landing!!!!! 15 Bars, all within walking Distance, and a "TOY" Store!!!!
Last Year, we all met at Hooters, and Forrest got Drunk!! No wait, that was me!!! Hi Forrest!!! Then we went to Boatin bills House and Rocked the House!!! Which led to Power Tools and small Grazing Animals, being brought out around 2.00am!!!! WHEW!!!!!
Keep us Posted on the plans!!!!!!

Jesse,,,,, P.T.'s?????? OH-YEA!!! Boatinbills House is about 15minutes from there!!!!!

Quick Reply: Any one going to the St. Lewis Boat Show?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.