Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
Any one going to the St. Lewis Boat Show? >

Any one going to the St. Lewis Boat Show?

Notices

Any one going to the St. Lewis Boat Show?

Old 01-31-2003, 08:02 AM
Transplanted to KS
Gold Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally posted by tanned fat looks better
I'm not sure what "PT's" or "Platinum Club" or "Diamonds" are, but they sound like places I want to go to.
Tanned Fat, does this mean that you are going to be there? I am trying to kidnap Julie and take her with us. I hope to see you there!!!!
Old 01-31-2003, 08:05 AM
olysan

O.B.s = Neighborhood bar on steroids. 3 Years ago it was a very small tavern. They bought a big building and moved a couple of blocks. I still enjoy going there once in a while, but IMHO they lost their identity when they moved. O.B.s is probably 20 minutes from the boat show (10 minutes to get through the city to hwy 40, and 10 minutes out 40). It would be a great place for a get together if you have a big group and you want to pull together a few tables drink some beer, and bull**** all night. Cross your fingers maybe Alicia will be behind the bar .

Most St. Louisans stop going to the landing when they're about 23. However the place is packed with out of towners and kids every weekend. Stay on the beaten path and you won't have any safety issues. The great thing about the landing is that it is within walking distance of the boat show. You also have multiple bar choices, everything from a micro brewery to the latest dance club.

Disclaimer: It looks like I'm out of town that weekend so I probably won't make either. Just trying to shed some light on your choices.

Old 01-31-2003, 04:43 PM
FWK

Alicia works friday to the early evening normally. Well worth the visit. They have upgraded the bar staff with the move. The parking is better than the old place also. I think they are only 15 minutes from the dome. I agree O.B.'s has changed. Friday would be tough. Being on radio stations cause places to get crowded. The good part is I can reserve what we need. If someone has another idea I am up for that also. Forrest

Old 02-02-2003, 09:09 AM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Thanks for the Info!!

Although OB's sounds like fun, that is the Wrong Direction for Us. Boatinbill Lives on the Ill. side of the River!!!! Maybe we could meet at someplace close, for a couple of Pictures, and then you Guy's {and gals} could head west , while we go East!!!! How does that sound???
Old 02-03-2003, 03:33 PM
Transplanted to KS
Gold Member

We will not be in till late Friday night. Gotta do the work thing till 5 on Friday and then on to St. Louis.
I think we should do like we did in KC. Meet at a bar and grill first and then go to where ever. That way the folks that do not want to go out to a club can still get together and meet with everyone.
We need to get something nailed down so someone can call and reserve a place.

Okay this is what I have so far:
Me and Banker Ron
Travis +1
Wild+1
Jesse James
Forrest
Chart
Art +1
Gerry
fstboater
mama tryed +5
Battle Cry
Big E

Am I leaving anyone out?

Last edited by Outlawcowgirl; 02-03-2003 at 03:45 PM.
Old 02-03-2003, 07:13 PM
FWK

Happy Birthday Boatless

Old 02-03-2003, 09:58 PM
Boating Fool

Mama,

Count one more in on the KY bunch. I will be getting there too on Sat. Probably won't be staying the night though.

On friday I am going to hit the boat show in Paducah. It is being put on Kentuckania. They will have some performance boats there. I am hearing Baja and Sunsation. Have not had a chance to talk to Tracy (sales guy and not your wife) about who is all going to be there.

Then Sat morning I am getting up and leaving dads early that day to go to STL. Probably stopping in MTV to pick up a friend.

PM me you're cell phone number and I will give you mine so we can meet up there.

Later

Matt

Old 02-03-2003, 10:08 PM
Transplanted to KS
Gold Member

Originally posted by FWK
Happy Birthday Boatless
Thank you so very much. It is actually tomorrow and it will be the last birthday I will have going forward. They will now go backward.
Old 02-03-2003, 10:26 PM
Registered

Default St Louis Show

Boatless,
Count on two from the Chicago area to be there, will be there Saturday and Sunday.My partner sold his 32'Sunsation,coming to look at the 38'Profile. Have not make arrangments for Hotel as of yet but will pick one from the ones that you people have listed..Lets Party.. need a warm=up for the following week=end at Miami!!
eliminator219
Old 02-04-2003, 08:40 AM
Transplanted to KS
Gold Member

Gotcha! We got a BIG group forming!!!!!!

Here is the list so far:

Me and Banker Ron
Travis +1
Wild+1
Jesse James
Forrest
Chart
Art +1
Gerry
fstboater
mama tryed +5
Battle Cry
Big E
eliminator219 +1
Boating Fool +1

Quick Reply: Any one going to the St. Lewis Boat Show?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.