Notices

F2-15 Invensys is out

Old 01-29-2003, 06:38 PM
sauron

Default F2-15 Invensys is out

Invensys has backed out as primary sponsor of the F2-15 team stating that the economy was the primary reason behind the decision. I know that all of you racers are looking for sponsorship but if you know of any company interested in sponsorship let us know. This may limit the number of races we attend next year but we are still planning to race. Roger

Old 01-29-2003, 06:53 PM
Rick#29

Roger, You will find out how much money you will save running the Vortec program.You will be able to run 2 races for the money you spent on 1 race that you had on the other race program you had. See you In Daytona! {PIER 57}

Old 01-29-2003, 08:02 PM
sauron

Thanks Rick. See you there.

Old 01-29-2003, 09:22 PM
cdaniel525

Roger-- Is this the INVENSYS that manufacturers commercial heating & cooling controls, if so i will have something to say to them as i purchase many parts from them and they arent cheap. Maybe i can start my own boycott till they sign back on with you. Sorry to hear about this.

Old 01-29-2003, 10:07 PM
sauron

Yes, same one

Old 01-29-2003, 11:16 PM
joeyoffshore

Sauron you need to contact these people and ask them why in todays day it takes 12 weeks-plus to make a delivery date. That they generally miss anyways and end up shipping red at there expense. This is No **** my purchasing people have to plan 12 weeks in advance to receive thermostats. This was even the case when they where Robert Shaw controls before they bought them.
On many occasions we have failed to meet our own customer demands due to there f@#ed up lead times and b.s. excuses.

Just today they failed to meet a delivey date against an order that was placed months ago with pre-scheduled delivery dates for the entire year, and with out fail they almost never meet the dates and wind up paying overnight freight at there expense.

Anyone in the industry/ customers who buy from Invensys will tell you that they are the biggest pain in the ass to deal with.
Also, today I forwarded prints to one of their competitors to have them quote. I cannot afford to allow these folks to mess me up any longer.

I would bet that do to there stupidity and the fact it takes them months to build and invoice product and essentially get paid, is the reason they are pulling the plug. I have seen there name
on the side of your boat and have wondered how this type of advertising could help them, due to there unreliable reputation within the industry/customers.

Sorry Bro. but that has been my experience along with others for many years.

Last edited by joeyoffshore; 01-29-2003 at 11:21 PM.