Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
Need Used Performance Exhaust >

Need Used Performance Exhaust

Notices

Need Used Performance Exhaust

Old 01-30-2003, 08:05 AM
AZDominator

Default Need Used Performance Exhaust

Last weekend we were getting my brother-in-laws boat for sale after 16 months in storage. Oil was like a milkshake. Remove the port side Lightning exhaust last night and found a pinhole in #3 and a 1/16" hole in #7. He doesn't want to buy brand new exhaust since it goes in the trader next week. Does anyone out there have any used Lightnings or any other used performance I/O standard thru transom exhaust they would like to sell?

Old 01-30-2003, 08:18 AM
CRUBOSS

contact BRUCE K. a fellow O S O member. he has a couple of different exhaust manifolds. what side ? i may have a used one.

Old 01-30-2003, 08:21 AM
AZDominator

Port Side

Old 01-30-2003, 08:22 AM
CRUBOSS

let me take a look . is yours powder coated black ? with the stainless tip ?

Old 01-30-2003, 08:29 AM
AZDominator

Yes, Powdercoated black. It's the standard big block Lightning thru transom exhaust, nothing fancy. Thanks for looking.

Old 01-30-2003, 08:49 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I HAVE A SET OF GIL EXHAUST OFF MY 37 OL STagered see parts for sale and post a ad in parts wanted. scott
Old 01-30-2003, 10:27 AM
CRUBOSS

i have a port side lightning exhaust manifold. no pipe. i will pressure test it this weekend and advise. i will sell it cheap if you have some time.

Old 01-30-2003, 11:02 AM
AZDominator

Thanks CRUBOSS, I'm removing the starboard side tonight and inspect it. My home phone is 602-788-3132 (Mike) , call me over the weekend and we can talk about the condition of your exhaust, payment, shipping, etc. Thanks again for the help.

Old 01-30-2003, 12:41 PM
sroker

Originally posted by CRUBOSS
IF IT'S GONNA HAPPEN , IT'S GONNA HAPPEN OUT THERE !
Hey CRUBOSS I need a pair of KeyChains! I lost mine when I fell in the lake............
Attached Thumbnails Need Used Performance Exhaust-keychain.jpg  

Old 01-30-2003, 01:37 PM
CRUBOSS

sorry man , those are a thing of the past. i told chooch you were out of luck. how about a nice pair of mini valve cover key chains ?

Quick Reply: Need Used Performance Exhaust

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.