catmando, I see BILL CLINTON has a new add >

catmando, I see BILL CLINTON has a new add

Notices

catmando, I see BILL CLINTON has a new add

Old 02-03-2003, 05:43 AM
Chevy-Harley fan
Charter Member

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

We could always chip in to send the Catman to the Miami boat show. Miami is almost a foreign Country anymore Buy him enough drinks at Monty's, Some lipstick, eyeliner, bible, and a disposable camera. The pix would be "PRICELESS"

Like his politics or not you have to give him credit for taking the heat for what he thinks is right. Atlest he doesn't go out in flames like STUPIDCRASH on every post.

Old 02-03-2003, 07:53 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I would like to address the relationship of a President to any fluctuation in the economy/stock market. Budgetary changes and economic policy modifications can NOT impact the market or economy in the period of time catmando is referencing. It takes years for these new policies to have any meaningful impact on the economy or market. The market may have a short term rally or decline, but sustained expansion and growth like we saw in the 90's after a significant amount of time has lapsed during which the economy has had time to adjust and capitalize on those changes. So to accuse GWB of being the reason for the markets decline especially so soon after his taking office is absolutely REDICULOUS! Furthermore, crediting Clinton with creating the expansion and irrational inflation in stock prices is equally foolish. Each needs to be taken in its own context. I certainly do not agree with catmando's political views, but he is surely entitled to them, even if they are a misguided j/k. I also think tannedfat was just trying to have a little fun with you and it got taken to catastrophic proportions.

Last edited by Shane; 02-03-2003 at 07:57 AM.
Old 02-03-2003, 08:40 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Shane you are correct on both accounts

And I'm sure Catmando knows that's what I was doing too.
Old 02-03-2003, 08:58 AM
mlitefan

Catmando...Just what did Clinton do to make the economy what it was in the 90's? LMAO at such an ignorant statement.

Laughing even harder at the reference to a "stolen" election...

I think the world is down to about three or four morons who still hold on to that false notion.

I could blow you away with a few little ditties about Gore's staff and what they did during that election but it would do no good. The truth is the last thing you would be interested in.

For goodness sakes dude, move on and join reality…

Old 02-03-2003, 09:17 AM
mlitefan

Hey Catmando, I found someone else who thinks "The election was stolen"

Old 02-03-2003, 10:05 AM
blown1500

HOWEVER he lost, I'm glad he did.
Gore introduce a bill to congress that would have made ALL cars made before 1981 illegal to drive on public roads. No antiques, no older cars for any reason. Have you checked into OBD III yet? If not you should know what is coming and how Big Brother can watch you then. Boats will not be far behind the cars!!!

Old 02-03-2003, 11:31 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

The Idiot algore and the Kyoto bull**** did not even include the two biggest polluters India and China .
Old 02-03-2003, 11:35 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 344 Likes on 115 Posts

Originally posted by catmando
In 1995, I put $25,000 in two instruments with 20th Century and Fidelity Funds. When the Supreme court Felonious Five stole the election from Vice President Al Gore, the total was approximately $52,000.

Four months ago, after waiting all this time for the Republicans to get the economy back on track, I pulled the money out with only a $5,000 loss.

Under President Clinton's stewardship of the economy, I MADE money. Under President[sic] Bush's stewardship of the economy, I LOST money.

Thanks Bill, I forgive you for your sexual transgressions, and you wouldn't be the FIRST man to ride a woman's skirt to the top!

With all that money,Maybe you should buy a boat
Old 02-03-2003, 11:54 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Under President Clinton's stewardship of the economy
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please explain exactly what he did? I am confused here!Now what I saw was the Bastard did nothing.