Old 02-02-2003, 11:09 PM
packinair

I quoted homer simpson a few times on that 130 mile poker run " SAVE ME JEBUS"

Old 02-02-2003, 11:17 PM
GLH
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 19 Likes on 13 Posts

"I guess I wouldn't believe in anything if it wasn't for my lucky astrology mood watch."-Steve Martin (back when he was funny)

Packin, Keep the cap on the glue tight, and hang up when she calls.
Old 02-02-2003, 11:21 PM
Tom
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

And did you see the numbers on the awesome performance thread? http://offshoreonly.com/forums/showt...threadid=42486
Now those are some riteous numbers. The Lord must be on my side. And Moses was out there stirring up the waves so I could do some jumps. Amen.
Old 02-02-2003, 11:27 PM
Tom
Registered

Originally posted by GLH
Packin, Keep the cap on the glue tight, and hang up when she calls.
get caller ID and blocking, then go out and find a new woman with a gas card. Poke her a few times with your magic wand for good luck. If she gets pregnant take up a different religion, both God (the biblical one) and the courts will be on her side.
Old 02-02-2003, 11:33 PM
Neno the mind boggler
VIP Member

Received 271 Likes on 96 Posts

sing it brother Tom . . . now go forth an part the waters before yee . . .

koolaid . . . . . . . whats that . . .

oh yea . . .an i quote . . "thow shalt run'th high test lest yee be smite'th down an your valves shall suffer the deaths of a thousand dead things . . " . . . its in the back . . . page 400 or somthing like that
08 OPA High Points Champion
10 OPA Class 1 National Champion ( happy now Ed! )
Old 02-03-2003, 12:41 AM
Tom
Registered

Get thee behind me Fountain

Blessed are the Skaters, for they shall abide in calm waters.

coolaid is the stuff you drink when you belong to the cult. Ocke feeds us coolaid to make us think batboats actually perform better than your average 24 foot boat. blasphomy they say. Only American boats are made in the image of God.

This Bible study is great, page 400 is only a quarter way through though, chapter 25 of II Chronicles, major death and destruction, "and cast them down from the top of the rock, that they all were broken in pieces." #12, Just after the quote you posted. God doesn't like it when you buy that cheap 87 octane stuff.
Old 02-03-2003, 06:46 AM
Neno the mind boggler
VIP Member

Received 271 Likes on 96 Posts

ya know . . . . . i asked god for a new boat . . . . . but we all know he dosent work that way . . . . . . . .so i stole one an asked him to forgive me . . . .
08 OPA High Points Champion
10 OPA Class 1 National Champion ( happy now Ed! )
Old 02-03-2003, 08:40 AM
Registered

Received 78 Likes on 47 Posts
Thumbs up I mean no offense...

Well you guys, I say these things because I guess I just can't help myself sometimes and it finds its way out, but I honestly mean no offense. Life is full of choices and I suppose you guys can make a mockery of God all you want, but life is short and precious, and in eternity there is basically no such thing as time. Anyway, here are a couple more verses from Isaiah of the things that Jesus Christ suffered/endured just before He went to, and while He was on the cross. It was His destiny because He had you and I in mind. The peace of God to you and yours.

Mark/KAAMA

"I gave My back to the smitters, and My cheeks to them that plucked off the hair: I hid not My face from shame and spitting" Isaiah 50:6

"As many were astonished at Him; His appearance was so marred more than any man, and his form more than the sons of men." Isaiah 52:14
Old 02-03-2003, 09:55 PM
Allan4

Originally posted by Tom
I heard the Bible said God is on our side and Bush is working for him. Or was it just his Baptist minister? I read the head of the Baptist church came out against Bush's war. Now who speaks for God on that one?

Amazing thing that Bible. I read it tons of times and never saw any of the stuff you claim it says. I looked up what kind of gas to put in my boat and couldn't find the answer. Looked it up in the Jewish Bible www.hareidi.org/bible/bible.htm and all it said was "make sure you don't pay retail"

Guess if I don't ask many questions or let some preacher interpret for me since he speaks directly to God and claims you and I can't, then maybe the Bible does answer just about anything.
I didn't claim it said anything, not sure what you are talking about, and I would get a new preacher if I were you, he is misinterpreting what the Bible actually says. I said it will answer questions for you, not tell you what lunchmeat to buy funny boy....HeHeHe.....if you want to take it from there and continue to be a smart ass about it for another 5 posts, fire away, it's at your own expense.

Other than that, I am not going to sit and argue religion. As KAAMA said, we all have a choice to make, and i'll just leave it at that.

glassdave......about that batboat you sun-uv-a-gun.....I spent 4 hours on a Sunday morning in St. Clair MI standing on my head trying to fix that damn thing so I could race it the day after you two clowns tortured the piss outta that boat!!!! My bandaid job (broken motor mounts) let it run, but it would only spin about 4k rpm. Only took us about 200yards into the race to know we were toast. Finished the race though...As I see it....you owe me

Old 02-03-2003, 10:22 PM
packinair

Originally posted by Allan4

glassdave......about that batboat you sun-uv-a-gun.....I spent 4 hours on a Sunday morning in St. Clair MI standing on my head trying to fix that damn thing so I could race it the day after you two clowns tortured the piss outta that boat!!!! My bandaid job (broken motor mounts) let it run, but it would only spin about 4k rpm. Only took us about 200yards into the race to know we were toast. Finished the race though...As I see it....you owe me
But you have to understand how tanked we were when we got the call at 11pm that that boat was to race in the AM 150 miles from where we were..I though the fact we made it to the beach club by 1am an having my girlfriend at the time get a crash course in trailer towing as I continued the jelloshot binge was a merical in and of it's self.. then there was a member of the group (we will omit names to protect the guilty) that KO'ed the guy in the parking lot at the beach club then drove us back to the hotel and partied till like 4am.. THEN have Chris kicking everyone in the head at like 6am so we can fix the devistation from the day before.... I must say that was an interesting weekend

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.