17.65%
Packin's been lickin toads again
49.02%
Voters: 51. You may not vote on this poll

Witchcraft

Old 02-03-2003, 11:24 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

PA, step away from the Captain Morgan dude!! The Captain will make you walk the plank.

Glassdave, go cut down the largest tree in the forest with...........................................a herring!!!!!!!!!
Old 02-04-2003, 12:02 AM
Registered

The bible.......written by man, written for man.
Old 02-04-2003, 12:08 AM
Allan4

Packin'....HAHAHAHA......let me tell ya how happy I was that your girlfrend drove your silly a$$ up there, or I woulda been heading down to Toledo to pick it up at about 1 am!!!

Yeah, about 3 hours of sleep and I spend the first 4 hours of the day "upside-down" with a handful of tools. Everytime I looked up you were laying in the back of the truck saying..."man, I raced drags cars, and I'm glad I'm not the one turning the wrenches anymore...." HeeHeeHee........I was on such a coffee buzz and adreneline kick, hell, the race was anticlimatic at that point

We averaged like 10 mph less than the other One Design guys, damn thing was rubbing so bad, it just would not spin. To make matters worse, it dumped a valve about a week later.....remind me not to let you drive my boat...... Not saying I would have been any easier on 'er........A4

Old 02-04-2003, 12:15 PM
Tom
Registered

Answers pretty much any question you have.......aside from why Packin drinks 4 1/2 quarts of Morgans a day..
Originally posted by Allan4
I said it will answer questions for you, not tell you what lunchmeat to buy funny boy....HeHeHe.....if you want to take it from there and continue to be a smart ass about it for another 5 posts, fire away, it's at your own expense.
Now the Bible will only answer questions, last time any except about packin. It does mention lunch meat though...

GENESIS 1:29

"And God said, Behold, I have given you every herb bearing seed, which is upon the face of all the earth, and every tree, in the which is the fruit of a tree yielding seed; to you it shall be for meat."

[sermon]
I can understand if religion is too sensitive for you, but I will argue on your side since that is my background. I believe God has a sense of humor or else He would not have created the platypus. I was only joking about the claim that the Bible will answer everything. Now if you want to clarify that by saying it will answer anything that really matters....

I don't need no stinking preacher to read for me; that is the problem I am trying to point out. They tend to think they can translate any passagae into an arguement for whatever they are trying to claim at the time. Jesus said the kingdom of heaven is within. Once you find it there you will find it everywhere. Until you do you will keep looking in the wrong place.
[/sermon]
Old 02-04-2003, 12:35 PM
Registered

Now back to our regularly scheduled thread...Packinair and his WACKED out ex-wife!

F her dude. She won't get nuthin'!
Old 02-04-2003, 12:45 PM
Registered

Originally posted by buck183
I fell right out of my chair on this. Almost couldn't stop laughing.
Dude..I'm with you on that! Read Pac's post 5 minutes ago and I'm STILL chuckling.
You spoke with her for AN HOUR? What's that matter with you??!!
She'd have gotten about 30 seconds of my time before the sound of a dial tone was heard.
But that's me - not you. You just have a softer side than I do - nothing wrong with that I guess.

As for worrying about a curse, who-do-vodoo (we do!), or hocus pocus majik - forget it.
She sounds like she really turned into a nut job in the last year.
Count your blessings that she's out of your life - for the most part. I'd stay VERY far away from that one.....
Old 02-04-2003, 04:18 PM
Registered

Originally posted by G-Force
Dude..I'm with you on that! Read Pac's post 5 minutes ago and I'm STILL chuckling.
You spoke with her for AN HOUR? What's that matter with you??!!
She'd have gotten about 30 seconds of my time before the sound of a dial tone was heard.
But that's me - not you. You just have a softer side than I do - nothing wrong with that I guess.

As for worrying about a curse, who-do-vodoo (we do!), or hocus pocus majik - forget it.
She sounds like she really turned into a nut job in the last year.
Count your blessings that she's out of your life - for the most part. I'd stay VERY far away from that one.....
I noticed that too, an hour? maybe he is still hooked a bit, im not here to judge, but thats what I was thinking, if so look out, ive been there, and if you/they/whoever...is still hooked on the girl/ guy, it can be deadly to your mind/or soul, just look out and think before you do, nobody is worth jail time or whatever, $hit can get out of control real fast and be scary, maybe I should have kept this to myself but for what its worth to whoever maybe reading take it slow, real slow, your ex people can make you crazy as hell!!!...real crazy!!! quick example, my ex had me wanting to beat the hell out of probley a dozen peaple while we were together,ive never wanted to beat anyone that didnt hurt me or my freinds, now thew are all my friends, and i figed out she was the nut...go figure, just my exper not everyone is the same, HOO RAHH!!!
Old 02-04-2003, 05:50 PM
Neno the mind boggler
VIP Member

Received 271 Likes on 96 Posts

damn . . .i was try'n to post up on this last night an my moniter took a crap . . . twice . . . . as if by some divine intervention

allen4 - actually i prolly owe both you AND chris one. . .THAT WAS THE WORST WATER I HAVE EVER BEEN IN IN MY LIFE i always felt bad bout that. wish we had a bit of time to do a "post poker run" look over an fix stuff. i have been try'n to make it up to chris in "little" batboats (i have been building the scale models for him as give away items) . . ya want one?. . .

as for the religion thing. i was actually just have'n a bit of fun (albeit a bit off color ) hope i didnt offend anybody to badly.kinda got on a roll there. i just look at it a bit diferently. i believe in god because i exist and can question things. simple as that. it comes from having a background in science and physics, i have studied the structure,origin and nature of the universe in great detail an its way coooool. an also the god i believe in has a sense of humor . . .had enough of the "fire an brimstone" coming up in cathlolic school. like i said . . hope i didnt offend any one to badly, just foolin around

cuda . . . . .we shall do no such thing. . . . . .it catn be done. . . .
08 OPA High Points Champion
10 OPA Class 1 National Champion ( happy now Ed! )
Old 02-04-2003, 05:53 PM
Neno the mind boggler
VIP Member

Received 271 Likes on 96 Posts

oh yea . . .an i would like to thank packinair for his one man crusade to rid the world of cap'n morgans . . .one bottle at a time . . . .an believe me . . he's do'n a HELL of a job . . . . . .
Attached Thumbnails Witchcraft-yerhobby.jpg  
08 OPA High Points Champion
10 OPA Class 1 National Champion ( happy now Ed! )

Last edited by glassdave; 02-04-2003 at 05:59 PM.
Old 02-04-2003, 06:01 PM
packinair

Originally posted by ROUGH WATER
I noticed that too, an hour? maybe he is still hooked a bit, im not here to judge, but thats what I was thinking, if so look out, ive been there, and if you/they/whoever...is still hooked on the girl/ guy, it can be deadly to your mind/or soul, just look out and think before you do, nobody is worth jail time or whatever, $hit can get out of control real fast and be scary, maybe I should have kept this to myself but for what its worth to whoever maybe reading take it slow, real slow, your ex people can make you crazy as hell!!!...real crazy!!! quick example, my ex had me wanting to beat the hell out of probley a dozen peaple while we were together,ive never wanted to beat anyone that didnt hurt me or my freinds, now thew are all my friends, and i figed out she was the nut...go figure, just my exper not everyone is the same, HOO RAHH!!!
it was for an hour THEN she called back for another 2 hour.. yea... this is a BAD situation for me.. it was a foolish pride split up.. Now it is about cash..

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.