Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Upcoming LOTO Events (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/42412-upcoming-loto-events.html)

fountain525sc 02-01-2003 05:31 PM

Upcoming LOTO Events

First off I want to say thank you to Tanned Fat for putting together the get together at Johnny's Tavern before the Overland Park Boat Show. It was great meeting you all and being able to put a face with a name. I hope we can do it again soon. Below is a list of events that will take place at the lake this spring and summer. Hopefully we can all get together a few times down there, possibly at one or two of these events.

3/15 St. Patrick's Day Parade on the water

4/18-4/22 Annual Marine Dealers Boat Show @ Tan-Tar-A

5/4-5/5 Annual Spring Harbor Hop

7/20-7/22 Annual Carribbean Party @ Horny Toad

8/23-8/24 Lake Rescue Shootout @ Shooters21

10/12-10/17 Annual Fall Harbor Hop

I'm still checking on one other thing that I discussed trying to get together with a few of you. I have some information and I am trying to get some more info before I make any final decisions. I hope everything is going well for everyone. Hope to see you all soon.

tanned fat looks better 02-01-2003 07:43 PM

525, Thanks for the dates, I hope I can make some of them.

Big E 02-01-2003 08:48 PM

I was thinking about that March 15 boat parade, isn't that a little too early to de-winterize the boats? I have always heard not to dewinterize prior to Easter. I know Easter falls very late this year, but it is usually around the 1st week in April. Any thoughts on this? Eric

MissAmy 02-01-2003 11:05 PM

Ryan!

Hey sweetie! It was so great to FINALLY meet you! Sorry we missed hooking up with you all at Johnny's, but so glad we ran into ya at the boat show.

Thanks for posting the information and I hope we'll get to meet you again this summer down at LOTO.

Stay in touch,
Amy

PhantomChaos 02-02-2003 09:39 AM

Don't forget the spring snow plow races and ice drilling contests. :)

later 02-02-2003 04:08 PM

Hey Nort our favorite here at loto is the polor bear swim in februrary it was 70.
later

fountain525sc 02-02-2003 04:40 PM

MissAmy,

I agree, it was great to finally meet you both! I hope you all find a new boat that fits all your needs. Tell Lutz I said it has to be twins!! But, if you don't find anything, you are more than welcome on Drinking Fountain any time!!!!!!! Let me know if I can help in any way!

Von Bongo 02-02-2003 05:45 PM

1 Attachment(s)

Originally posted by PhantomChaos
Don't forget the spring snow plow races and ice drilling contests. :)
:D sorry Nowton, no ice here, hows the smog level today? :D

tanned fat looks better 02-03-2003 08:47 AM

Rack!!! Von Bongo for the the weather page!

PS. don't show today's